Users Online Now: 1,818 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 435,586
Pageviews Today: 685,648Threads Today: 261Posts Today: 4,201
07:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject podesta: it might be much worse than a man beating the child.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From that goat place

submitted 9 hours ago by LakeOfFire

After you read this and know what to look for, you will clearly see a child in the bathtub moving around and terrified.

Here is the image showing that it is indeed a bathtub/shower we're looking at: [link to i.imgur.com]

Now getting to the actual video. There is a small child in the bathtub. The man screaming is, from what I can tell, OUTSIDE of the bathtub and filming with a mop in his hand.

There is SOMETHING inside the bathtub with the child (will discuss this something shortly, and it might be much worse than a man beating the child).

While the child is inside the bathtub with the glass doors slid shut, the man repeatedly uses the mop to nudge and hit the glass door of the tub, from the outside, while the child is inside running back and forth.

When you watch the video again knowing where the child is... I am sorry to say this, but it is even worse.

Here are a couple of images showing you the placement of the child. Look at these, then watch the video knowing where the child is, and you'll see the child very clearly panicking and pacing around in the tub. At a couple of points, the child pushes on the glass doors with his or her hands as if trying to escape whatever torment is happening inside.

This first image is of the child facing the glass and wanting out. Please do not look at this if you can't handle, it's very bad.

[link to i.imgur.com]

This second image is of the child again trying to push on the glass to get out, as the mop hits the glass.

[link to i.imgur.com]

Here is the video in full (warnings apply): [link to worldcorpo.net]

Now that you know where to look to see the child, you'll see him or her frantically pacing around inside the bathtub. The man filming routinely wacks and swipes the glass door from with a mop (especially after issuing a command),

What has been established so far: there is a terrified child inside of a bathtub. There is a man hitting the doors of the bathtub.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP