Users Online Now: 1,925 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,510,681
Pageviews Today: 2,076,924Threads Today: 510Posts Today: 9,147
04:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What is the craziest/silliest/funniest thing a pet of yours has ever done ? Post em' here.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I lost my cat Tuesday night. I miss him very much and it was quite difficult burying him the other night.

In fact, I even wrote a note and put it underneath his paw in the box that I buried him in letting any future generation that finds him (or the note) that people in the 20/21st centuries loved their pets, that they were members of the family, that they were trusted companions, and that we were not all as savage as history may record.

That said, after living in a now-empty house for a few days I can't help but remember all of his crazy shenanigans over the years and all of the joy (and frustration) that he gave me - which is the point of this thread.

What are some of the craziest things a pet of yours has ever done ?

What are some of the things they have done that made you pissed off at them as much as it made you love and accept them despite their warts ?

For me, it had to of been the time when he wanted to go outside at night during the spring (rainy season) one year. Normally, he liked to sleep on the hood of my car all night and I would wake him up in the morning and put him back in the house.

Well, this time it rained all night - and rained hard into the morning.

However, he was in such a deep sleep that it rained on him all night and it didn't wake him up. It wasn't until the following morning that I went to get him that he was (abruptly) roused up and then proceeded to freak out at how sopping wet he was.

I had to calm him down and then carry him in and dry him off.

Funny story. Crazy bastard. I'll miss him to the day I die. In fact, I don't think I can ever sell my house and land one day b/c I don't want to leave him behind, even though he is in the ground.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP