Users Online Now: 1,647 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 108,687
Pageviews Today: 148,512Threads Today: 44Posts Today: 655
01:15 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject REMOTE VIEWER: GALACTIC WAVE ARRIVING IN MARCH?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Excerpt from:

[link to www.deepspace4.com]

....Starburst Foundation researcher Paul LaViolette in his Ph.D. dissertation (1980 - 83), was the first to suggest that the galactic core explosions of this type recur much more frequently than it was previously thought, about every 10.000 to 15.000 years and that this, for practical reasons mostly invisible events, last from several hundred to a few thousand years.
According to findings he made in 1981-82, when he was the first to detect a high level content of cosmic dust in prehistoric polar ice containing high levels of iridium, tin and nickel, that were confirmed by his and the work of other researchers later on, a volley of cosmic rays from the center of our Galaxy had bombarded the Earth and solar system toward the end of the last ice age, climaxing around 14.000 years B.C. There is evidence that the Galactic Center has had as many as ten such eruptions of lesser intensity in the past two millennia, as well as at the earlier times.
Dr. LaViolette furthermore believes that such superwave pushes cosmic dust from the border of our solar system inside, causing the Sun to engage in continual flaring activity, during which major solar outbursts occur that are a thousand times more intense than those currently observed. If sufficiently intense, resulting Solar winds can cancel and reverse Earth's magnetic field in a matter of days, substantially affect the Earth's climate triggering the initiation and termination of the ice ages and, together with the Galactic core and locally induced gamma ray pulses, cause mass extinction of the life on the surface of the Earth.

Such an explosion occurred some 800 years ago. It was located in direction of Galactic Core.
As Galactic Waves are made of matter, they travel at subluminal speeds. Speed of this last one should still be unknown if N(A)SA did not note some other suns on that path that were blown up....

.... Dr. La Violette permits the possibility that in the Galaxy Centre, instead of the black hole, there is another cosmic body which pumps energy from the vacuum. Not from intergalactic vacuum, but form outside of this space-time fabric we perceive. In another way it could be said that entropy of the system (measure of degradation of a contained system), which in this case is our space-time, is lowered by the influx of the information from the outside of the system itself.....

....The most incredible part, is that Paul La Violette's Galaxy Center explosions occur exactly in intervals that Earth makes 1/2 of its precession, i.e. every approx 13000 years. La Violette thinks that such incredible synchronicity can be explained only if that Galactic Center explosions apply gravitational torque to the Earth periodically. Communication of this torque is instantaneous.....

----

Space-Time Distortion

Posted by: ID_2025 on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 07:48 AM

[link to www.remoteviewer.nu]

I call it "the wall", but I don't know what this is. When I look at the phenomenon we are approaching, that is the description that comes into my mind. We are headed for something - and it is approaching fast. At high speed. I am told it will be like running into a wall. We are going to hit it. Like a heavy wall of energy. This is more like a time related event, with physical symptoms. When we hit it, this will slow us down and then we will pass through it.

I am not sure if this is related to black-holes. I don't know what this is. I say this, because black holes distort space-time, and we don't know how far that effect radiates from the core.

If space-time related worm holes radiate out of a black hole then we may be passing through one of those connecting threads. The only impression I get is like "bump", the solar system slams into it and passes through it. To the size of the universe the thread is very thin. From where we stand the thread is massive.

Now certain events may have been timed to coincide with hitting through this space-time vortex. The energy in there is somewhat dense. Maybe, like a tornado, but not made of anything we know. I see us hitting that wall and then passing through it to the other side. In terms of the universe this will take a nano-second. But in terms of where we are, it may take weeks to pass through. If I am not mistaken, that will happen in March and may continue through April. Already we will know across this whole planet that we are in a time of massive changes. How we respond to those changes will effect us. This is very important to understand. Our response to events is what alters our reality, not the event itself.

If any of you are interested in the Art of Remote Viewing. The way you use your mind during an event is more important that the event itself. A Remote Viewer is an individual whose mind does not just flop around like an empty bottle in the middle of the ocean. A Remote Viewer can enter the sub-atomic structure of the ocean and direct its course. This is almost impossible to understand unless you understand Zen or the martial arts. That is, the way of no resistance. When you are one with the choppy sea, the waves cannot harm you, but you can alter the wave.

I think people on earth are too attached to a rigid system of beliefs and a rigid ego that does not move, does not bend, is not fluid and so it breaks easily. Most of the people are like glasses stacked on the shelves of society. So when the earth hits this heavy field many of the glasses can crack or break, because this is a frequency wave. We humans have forgotten "The Way". It is the ego that will crack or break. As our societies are founded on the way of the ego, that could potentially create a big mess on this planet.

If people could teach themselves to be the wave and to pass out of or beyond the ego, there would be a revolution in consciousness on this planet. I think the vortex wall is a challenge to change.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP