Users Online Now: 1,154 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 233,589
Pageviews Today: 385,464Threads Today: 116Posts Today: 1,900
04:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am a scientist, and all life on Earth will be dead by June.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I work at a company that does a wide variety of services, but one of the areas is air dispersion modeling and we deal with the macro effects as well as micro effects of albedo, Bowen ratio, and surface 'roughness'. Pretty much everyone at our company has graduate degree(s) in chemical engineering, civil engineering, geology, and/or meteorology (myself included).

In 'the early years', I spent quite a bit of time calibrating pollution monitoring equipment/weather stations in the field, so I am familiar with the equipment, how it works, how it is verified, and even quite a few of the people that are (or were) involved. So am I fully qualified to assess the data I'm about to disclose.

Over the past three months, something has been releasing hydrogen sulfide gas in the central part of the U.S. to such a degree that it will begin to kill off most of life on Earth by the middle of May if it doesn't stop.

Since this data has been detected, we have been visited by numerous government agencies and basically we've been told to 'shut up'.

You have an estimated three months until you and everything else dies off across much of the U.S. and eventually the world. I suggest you take this warning to discovery the source and cause.

We have reason to believe it is man-made, and centralized over parts of Oklahoma. It is being done on purpose.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP