Users Online Now: 2,170 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 980,594
Pageviews Today: 1,635,576Threads Today: 657Posts Today: 11,805
04:19 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dreaming of the Dead, learned something new. . .
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Living and the Dead - March 19, 2017

I've always thought of "ghosts" as humans that have died and are (for some reason) unaware they are dead, or have unfinished business, and so are not resting. I assumed there are a few here and there, but that most dead people "rest" somewhere - the ground?

In this (lucid) dream, I saw dead human beings walking around among us, unseen. There were so many, I was shocked. They looked like humans, and were even wearing clothing. They were transparent, and mostly followed the laws of gravity, although it clearly had no effect on them.

I saw them gather in gangs, or zombie-like groups, around events that attracted them. The Dead seemed to still have a lust or craving to experience life.

I saw a group of Dead gather around a wealthy older couple who had paid for a sex-show, while enjoying fine clothing, food, etc. . . and saw that the Dead were trying to enjoy the experience through the lusts of the Living. Then I realized that all the Dead in this situation looked similar to the Living Couple - like relatives or friends and ascociates - also wealthy and powerful during life. They had the same lusts. . .

I saw a Living teenage girl who was in a vulnerable situation, having already experienced abuse, huddled in her room, afraid and alone. I saw a group of the Dead, outside in the street, appear to sense her fear - as though it were a scent or a sound. They followed the "scent" to her room, and found her.

I realized that this particular group of Dead had been people that enjoyed violence and rape during their lives They now roamed around looking for real-life situations to watch and enjoy. The girl's fear had drawn them. They gathered around her, enjoying her fear and miming (fruitlessly) about what they wanted to do to her. She could not see them, but her fear intensified, as though she was affected by their willful malice.

I saw some of them find a Living abuser somewhere nearby and gather around him, talking (soundlessly) obviously trying to get him to go to where the girl was hiding. He seemed unaware of them, but after awhile, it appeared that they did affect his thoughts, and that he (thinking it was his own idea) did get up and go find the girl.

There were others - both Living and Dead who had various vices and lusts. Many were pretty harmless, but still had some vice like worry, greed, or control. . . Many stayed near Living family members as though in an attempt to continue to influence them in life.

I also saw a few Living people who had no Dead around them. I followed them and watched them, trying to figure out why the Dead did not seem to see them or "smell" them. They had a commonality I wanted to identify. At first I thought it was fearlessness or goodness - no vices. . . but it seemed more like a focus. I awoke, still trying to figure out what it was.

It sounds like a creepy, disturbing dream, and I guess it was - but I was not afraid. I wished I could take the teenage girl with me and keep her safe, and so many others. . .

I awoke and prayed about it and had some thoughts that I'll post later.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP