Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject an atrocious fart on entering the cinema
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yesterday evening I was walking down the dark narrow coradoor that leads into a cinema when I felt an awful movement inside my lower stomach and I immediately had to fart. It burned my bottom as I let it out and it was a huge amount of silent gas. I carried on walking, knowing that someone would breathe it in. I heard a woman choke and after a few seconds she shouted ` you filthy beast` and then there was an altercation between her and a man in front of her. It went on for about 2 minutes and the language was shocking.I gave a quick glance back as if I was surprised that this was going on, as I thought there would be a fight. Anyway another man whom I think was her boyfriend broke them up, and the smell was absolutely disgusting in the corradoor. I walked into the cinema, and was glad I wasnt sussed.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP