Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I was kidnapped by God and he was evil to me
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For about three years I was abducted by whom I can only guess to be God, as he answered to God. Everything went on for about ten years, but it really got heated for about three. I was tortured for years by this being. I came here first, my first time at GLP, and posted that I was possessed and needed help, but I got the worst advice, mostly from Christians, and was just made fun of by the rest of the people. Nobody would believe me that this being was God. God just wouldn't do that. And furthermore, I was told to just block out this entity, but unfortunately that was not possible, for which I was told by Christians that I didn't have enough faith. No, I couldn't block this out. God spoke directly into my ear and it couldn't be blocked out, and I was put through immersive visions of the computer-generated variety. I was also a Christian, and so all of my prayers were directed towards Jesus and God, and at first I really thought that he was on my side until the tortures started. No prayers to Jesus, or the most-High God were answered.

The voice talked to me non-stop for years, so that I was awake for weeks on end. No crying to Jesus would stop it, regardless of what Christians told me, and I cried an awful lot. The torture was unbearable. In fact they would torment me when I tried to cry out for Jesus, mocking me, just like they did to Jesus on the cross. Come down from the cross and Save yourself!

They even told me that I was Jesus on the cross, and that I was just praying to myself. They had excuses for everything they did, and you couldn't argue because they were always right.

They had different voices and personalities.

They once told me that in heaven, or at least, in the universe, there are places you can go where a disembodied voice of an AI will show you around all the exhibits. That's the same technology they later said they used on me to communicate with me and show me visions, etc. It's simple for them. It really is! I now suffer from insomnia as a result of all this, and no amount of sleeping pills help. I've now been awake for four days straight. I think I have repressed most of what happened to me, because it was too much emotional trauma for me. Physically, they used electric shocks, directed energy weapons, nightmares, they ripped apart my mind, and they twisted it, desecrated it, warped it. They even threw in a rape scene where I was raped for a few days in my head, not because they found me particularly desirable, but so that my torture would be complete. I won't go into that disgusting incident, which was simply to show me what they were capable of, to anyone. Essentially, it was supposed to be educational.

Physically, I could feel them in there in my mind just tearing it up and they would talk to me sadistically while they did it, even taking on the role of a deranged scientist experimenting on a monkey at one point. It's almost like the last ten years of my life never happened now. I can barely speak of my experience without huge memory chunks being suppressed. I can't put up much of a fight to the detractors, so fair warning before you attack me. I also saw this being when i was a child. At least, I can only guess that this being I saw when I was a child was the same being who kidnapped me.

During this kidnapping, I fought terrible visions, had terrible nightmares for at least three years and I was in and out of mental hospitals during this time because my family didn't believe in my experience, which is the biggest farce because I have always strived to be the most honest person I could be, having seen a spirit when I was a child, I knew that I would have to have a clean bill of honesty for the rest of my life. I instinctively knew this since a young person. These beings who kidnapped me showed me their enormous ship. I have witnesses to both the spirit we saw when I was younger and the enormous UFO. If I could only remember all the stories they told me. I have been to hypnotists in the past, and unfortunately, I do not think that I can be hypnotized, just like I can't sleep, anti-depressants don't work for me, and even the laughing gas at the dentist doesn't affect me anymore. Basically, they did something to my mind and physically damaged it so that I can't access this repressed data anymore.

Anyway, I want to share my story but I can't remember much of it. I used to write it all down, but unfortunately I could write until my hands fell off and I wouldn't have had time to hear all they had to tell me. I filled up a notebook with all the ways I was being tortured, for example. Basically, they used all the same brainwashing on me as MKUltra victims are said to experience and more, and I have a fractured conscience now as a result of it. I can't get help for this, because this falls in the realm of the paranormal and doctors don't believe in this stuff. I have always considered myself a rational person, and now I have trouble writing this all down rationally. In fact, my experiences are no more in the rational, but in the really crazy category, but that's not my fault. It's 100% true.

I know that my experiences are important. I've seen an awful lot. I doubt that I will be believed, and that is okay. I am used to it.

Basically, I think that God is not sane. He uses tactics that I find to be very questionable, though he has a logical excuse for everything he does. Because he is so smart he can get away with murder and you will be begging for it. I think he is mentally unhinged, but i think he is also super smart. I think that he hired the programmers to create this reality for us that we all exist in, or he bought the universe, and he uses it to his own sick and twisted ends. Both were arguments he gave me at one point, and they are possible. One of the most hideous things he said, was, "God's harem is full. You can blow up the world now." The programmers were in some of my visions, except that they were computer generated silhouette characters that always worked in unison. They used the image of Baphomet imagining large physics equations as their guild symbol.

I really do fear for people in the afterlife because I know they will have to meet this sick being who is responsible for all that I went through.

I can tell you one thing that they showed me, that I do remember. In a vision, I was taken aboard their ship and showed a device that reincarnates people into new bodies. It was like a vat of blood that looked like an elevator cage, and people sat in the vat as their bodies were being formed in it. The guy in the tub actually mentioned for me to close the door, as I had hit the button because I thought it was an elevator and I was lost on their ship. It was a vision though, not like I was really there aboard their ship. I was meant to see it so that I could fathom what they would tell me next.

In one scenario, and they showed me many scenarios, whether true or not, but in one scenario they actually watch us here on earth and buy and sell us after we die. It is like an open flesh trade market.

That is one of the reasons why aliens will never come here and be open with us. Because they are involved in some really seedy business behind the scenes. They buy and sell people like Marilyn Monroe on the open market to any sick and twisted pervert who wants to buy her for his own depraved needs, and they are really twisted with a full arsenal of torture weapons. They can magnify the lust in their brains and some of them really get off on that.

Now, I just remembered another story, too. That memory just triggered it.

This story they told me was that we are in the first universe of their creation, and they are using my torture and all the possibilities they told me to make sure nobody ever creates open universes in the future in God's world. That is, they are trying to lay down ground rules about what is and is not acceptable in designer universes. This world is a world that is not acceptable, and God wants to make sure it never happens again in any universe owned by anyone. I'm just one example for God to use in his lawsuit against other universe creators. Currently, what he did to me, and many others probably, is not against the law yet in his world.

I have asked him how he can allow unimaginable suffering in the world, and he only response was always that we (meaning they) were with those people. I don't really find that reassuring, as I don't trust these people with our families.

I can tell you that I am suppressing a lot, and they did in fact befriend me for a long time. But it would go back and forth between love and punishment, so that I never knew when I was going to be punished. It was not loving at all in hindsight, and hindsight is all that I have.

Why me? I have heard that a lot, and God gave me a reason why me. He showed me a cube, and it was full of balls. These balls represented spirits in the universe. The cube was the universe, and the balls inside were spirits. There was a ball on top of the box. He rolled the box across the table, and the soul, the ping-pong ball, if you can call it that, rolled into a hole in the box. He showed me that he could place my very soul into my very body in the universe, and that I was destined for this role. That is, they wanted to torture my very soul. Not just any soul. My soul. It had nothing to do with my life in this world, or whether I was a good person or not. And there may be other souls inside this box that were pre-destined for their roles, no matter how gruesome their fates may be as well.

Well, that is about all I can think of for right now. I don't know why I felt the urge to get this out tonight, nor do I think anyone will believe me or care one way or the other.

Anyway, sorry if tl;dr.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP