Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm barely holding on.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Middle aged IT worker. I see the bad in everything. I see the lies and boogeymen people create to elevate themselves to hero status. Its the marvelization of society. If you can make demographic X evil that equates yourself to hero status. Everyone is practicing it now. Everything is so fucked up now. Im not seeing the point to being miserable anymore. At work I'm chasing an ever smaller piece of pie. You pretty much have to become a pathological liar to advance in corporate America. A fair days wage for a days work was probably always a lie too. Wife's head is buried in TV fantasy soap operas. Somehow its my responsibility to provide a lavish lifestyle even though she's more educated. That's the hoot about American education right now. Women have all these opportunities to become over-educated and no social pressure to do anything with them. Got a doctorate, then start pumping out kids. just finished med school, you deserve a man to take care of you. Its fucked because I don't know one relationship that has survived the woman being the primary bread winner. If your a man and your wife makes more than you. You're looked down upon. period. even if its behind your back.

Im so tired. i don't know ho much longer im hanging in there. Not any time soon, not going to let the dog down. But i'm not going to grow old in this country. I see the hate in these kids eyes. It's going to be much worse here in 10+ years. The globalists have been playing the long game for decades. America will be like that torched restaurant in Goodfellas. They were signing away our futures with their right hand while waiving a flag in the left. always remember nobility largely only exists in fiction. Its the lie that propels society forward.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP