Users Online Now: 1,557 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 306,004
Pageviews Today: 498,613Threads Today: 166Posts Today: 2,849
07:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Math Proves Nothing/Zero Can Give Birth To/Be Anything! Prepare to get Blown Away!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I noticed recently how in this duality we live in, everything has its opposite, everything goes in pairs, from matter to antimatter, gravity to antigravity, christ to antichrist etc and then boom! BIG BANG! IT HIT ME!
I finally understood how nothing/zero can give birth to or be anything!

IT'S SIMPLE MATH PEOPLE!

ZERO/NOTHING EQUALS ANY NUMBER AS LONG THAT NUMBER IS IN PAIR WITH ITS EXACT OPPOSITE!

0=1+(-1)
0=8+(-8)
0=Matter(anything)+(antimatter)

In short everything and anything can come from nothing as long it comes paired with its exact opposite as then it's still nothing/0 in disguise!

And this is another proof added to my collection that we live in the realm of the dead!
Thread: Jesus escaped the underworld/under the dome/hollow earth/land of the dead and got resurrected, when Humans will escape?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP