Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject the faith of Jesus Christ is a bit suspicious
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message claim, Jesus never sinned an is perfect as God
claim, I did sin, was known before i was born, i am not worthy of anything, my free choice of being a sinner condemned me

claim, jesus can make me worthy again, if I submit to him as king, then I can be worthy under his rule

I think I see a potential strong case for blackmail here, as well as some flaws in logic.

first flaw in logic is if something was possible with Jesus, then it should also be possible for me if God doesn't play favorites, otherwise that would b an abusive of power in that you are disabling or labeling one part of creation above another.

secondly why would I decide to be an imperfect sinner when that is not what I actually want. If I really had the power to decide, I would rather be perfect than flawed. Even if I did somehow choose with free will to be flawed, which would be fairly illogical, the next issue is why would I want an innocent person to die over me, how does that i anyway make me feel good, or how would that in anyway not shame me. Sure the person who died over me, they could claim glory, but where would that leave me, that would make me into some form of low life that actually made someone die, that's not really a good positio to be in. Wouldn't it be more dignified to accept the punishment, if in fact I deserved a punishment, I don't see how someone perfect dying over me, would make me worthy of anything, but if it did, I would have to consent to this.

apparently if I don't consent to the condition that i am flawed of my own fault, that there is someone more worthy than me that HAD TO suffer and die otherwise I HAVE TO PERISH.

This to me seems like black mail that is built on a lie....

If you can convince me that this is normal, maybe I have missed something, but if I was to make a best guess, this plan seems to have evil intentions against me, and is trying to make a contract with me, or if I don't accept the contract, is an act of war of my existence, which is fairly aggressive approach.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP