Users Online Now: 1,779 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 729,113
Pageviews Today: 1,174,381Threads Today: 468Posts Today: 6,994
12:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I RENT to MILLENNIAL IDIOTS who think home ownership is STUPID....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Own 3 villa style units in the same complex, all bought individually for about $50-60k and paid in full by rolling the rent payments into the mortgage payments over the course of about 10-12 years. Now, two month's rent payments on each pay for the property taxes, maintenance fees and insurance and all the rest is profit, to the tune of about $2400/month, which has allowed me to scale my self-employment down to part time and set my own schedule. Meanwhile all three properties have appreciated in value since I've owned them. The first one I paid $50k for could easily be sold for $65k now and the most recent one, which has a second bathroom would fetch $75. All of these units are currently being rented by millennials who, in casual conversation, tell me how much they like to rent because they think it is stupid to own a house and that they never will. They all work menial service jobs here and there and are always complaining about not having any money. Meanwhile, they are making me a small fortune. People often talk about how stupid and out of touch with the real world that millenials are but there are certainly ways to profit from their stupidity, which I strongly encourage.
epiclol
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP