Users Online Now: 1,591 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 76,719
Pageviews Today: 156,771Threads Today: 89Posts Today: 1,267
01:41 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm making my daughter move out of the house because she's acting like a prostitute.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know that some people will think it's wrong but I don't know how else to handle this situation. Ever since my first child was born I've done my best to create an open environment where my children able to talk to me about anything, free of judgement (for the most part). Sex, drugs, alcohol, whatever. I wanted them to be able to come to me if they ever had a problem.
Now to the point of the post: Ever since my daughter started at university she has been sleeping around a lot. In the last year she has had sex with at least 13 different guys and that's just the one's that I know about. On top of that she often goes out to parties and doesn't come home until the next day so it's likely much more than that. I've tried to talk to her about it but she just tells me to stay out of her life and stop judging her. It came to a head yesterday morning when I went into her room to find her asleep in her bed, naked, with two guys. I've tried so hard to be tolerant of whatever she wants to do but I will not have my daughter acting this way; certainly not in my house. I told her to pack her bags and move out - I don't care where. Maybe it makes me a bad dad but she is an adult now. If she wants to act this way then she can pay her own way.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP