Users Online Now: 2,067 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 838,614
Pageviews Today: 1,495,282Threads Today: 497Posts Today: 10,530
02:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject my neighbor is a jerk, should I retaliate? Called cops on me for nonsense, yet she is going to be sorry or should I?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We opened our pool today, 16x32 and our driveway is right next to our neighbor's backyard. So we drug our pool cover over to her grassy area instead of getting it dirty by trying to fold it in the gravel drive.

It was wet as we had rinsed it off, so I couldn't fold it up wet for mold/smelly I didn't want. It was only going to take FIVE minutes with the wind drying it spread out flat.

I tolerate my neighbor, as she has 4 dogs, who bark constantly when she lets them out in her run, for years now. We dont speak as about 3 yrs ago I had words w her about the noise and that she is only allowed THREE dogs in the city here, she should consider moving to the country if she wants so many dogs. (Didnt help a bit, grrrr).

She has no side yard, so she drives her riding lawn mower up my drive to get to her front yard...as her small tree is in her way to stay on her own property to get it to the front yard.

Today she and her adult kids open her back door and yell, cuss at us because of us drying this cover in her grass. Cussing she is going to call the cops, we are trespassing -I tell her it is only for 5 mins, and hey she drives up on my property all the time, and if she calls the cops, I will tell them about her 4 dogs, barking all the time!

She calls them anyway. (Cop didnt read me riot act)
Now I am going to put a fence down beside the driveway so she will stay off it, need to cut that small tree to get mower to her front yard.

The noise is really bad whenever we have company in our backyard from her 4 dogs barking all the time.

Question is, should I also report to the city about her extra dog (will help w the barking noise, grrr) but will also show her, you only get back as good as you give..not going to let someone walk on me like that...but would feel bad, her needing to give up a dog (but rules are rules).

What is it you would do??
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP