Users Online Now: 2,217 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 780,495
Pageviews Today: 1,377,468Threads Today: 582Posts Today: 10,091
04:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm a (Female) Virgin and I have to ask: Is Sex Enjoyable for Women?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't want to waste my time ever trying to discover what sex feels like if it isn't enjoyable for us. Long story short, a bunch of my coworkers were telling me in the lounge how they never have orgasms with their husbands (only have them via masturbation) so they have to fake their orgasms so that their husbands can hurry up and finish. I guess its pretty much just the sensation of something gyrating inside of you, but there isnt any actual pleasure to it (maybe because of where the g spot is located? idk) Men on the other hand, from what I heard, experience pleasure and orgasms from sex no matter what, and it doesnt take them very much to get aroused and ready to go.

So my question for the other women on this site is: Is sex actually enjoyable for you most of the time? I've been hearing all of my life about how pretty much all women fake their orgasms and dont enjoy sex nearly as much as the man. Do you get any pleasure from it physically?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP