Users Online Now: 2,247 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 964,465
Pageviews Today: 1,609,012Threads Today: 647Posts Today: 11,592
04:06 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TWIN PEAKS: THE RETURN - Discuss the past, present and future of all things Twin Peaks
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Twin Peaks returned to television on Sunday, May 21st. This thread is for those that are interested in discussing the series - what happened in the past on the show and the prequel movie, what is happening in the current new season, and thoughts about what it all might mean and what may be coming in the end.

As a HUGE fan of the original series - I was even present for some of the filming of the Fire Walk With Me movie - I am more than just a little thrilled with the best show EVER on television's return. Last night's premiere was spectacular.

IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN!

I am well versed in Twin Peaks for those that wish to have a serious discussion about any and all aspects of the show. I can answer most questions or can guide you to a better understanding of the show if you want. Or we can just discuss and debate some of the many things which - for now, anyways - have no solid answers.

twinpeakslove
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP