Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Yeshua (a.k.a Jesus the Christ) was black
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Many people are shocked to find that Yeshua better known as Jesus Christ was indeed a black Hebrew from the house of David. Even I was shocked, because I to grew up believing in this false European image of Christ which was created in the 15th century by Michael Angelo. But after a couple of years of research I like so many scholars have discovered the truth. It really should not surprise anyone who is not filled predjudice, given the location and time of his birth. One must also consider that Judah occupied the land of the Jebusites, and Canaanites who were Hamatic tribes in the region. The bible provides clear evidence of the Amalgamation that occurs between Israel in the nations occupying the land. Christ's own lineage mentions 3 Hamatic Ancestors, Tamar, Rahab and Bathsheba. One can consider the historical evidence which clearly shows that the black images of Christ existed several hundred years before the first white image was created, many of these black images of Christ was created by the Romans who had first hand knowledge of his ethnicity. But racism prevents one from thinking intelligently and logically, that is why many Europeans and their decendants refuse to publicly acknowledge that Christ was a black man. But now is the time where we need to start dealing with things honestly, we must move past the issue of race, and acknowledging the truth about Christ's ethnicity is one major step in the right direction.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP