Users Online Now: 1,423 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 131,709
Pageviews Today: 227,691Threads Today: 90Posts Today: 1,609
02:18 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What's it feel like to be the guy who made everyone think they were a fictional character based on yourself? Is it godlike?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Is it a loosh thing? Are you conducting an experiment? Is it just a manifestation of your will?

I realize I'm falling into your trap posting about you and everyone who is not you will just answer and pretend they are you butrying I at least can see what you did and parts of how you did it. I'm obsessed with the question of what you feel when you see all your victims make thread after thread and spend all day on here commenting in them.

Does it feel powerful? Are you disgusted by them?
What is the merits of your accomplishments?

I know you won't answer probably but maybe you can make a thread explaining it? Even if it's just to make fun of us.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP