Users Online Now: 2,055 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 676,036
Pageviews Today: 1,169,671Threads Today: 374Posts Today: 7,588
11:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Cat doom. No kill shelters are full, what to do?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey guys, about 7 years ago I took a stray cat in off the street and then 2 years ago lost my job and home and my parents who live out in the woods agreed to watch her until I figured something out. I just found out that they can no longer keep her and the apartment I am staying in doesn't allow cats

What is the most humane option for dealing with the situation. probably be euthanized at a normal spca because she has some health issues and isn't the tiny adorable kitten she once was. She is the sweetest, people-friendly cat in the world and want the best thing for her.

It seems like my options are to either take her to a typical shelter or drop her off in the wilderness somewhere. My thoughts are at least in the wild she has a chance whereas she will most likely be put down if I surrender her.

What do you guys think? Sorry, I know this is a conspiracy site but fuck, I need some input. Thanks for reading or replying.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP