Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Elenari Corruption
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ive copied and pasted this from another forum as it is very interesting....

WHO AND WHAT ARE THE CORRUPTION:

The Corruption is a very good example of what happens when one uses a bit to much black magic, without really having a goal with it and not really knowing what one is doing while at the same time being arrogant about it. Believe it or not...the Corrupters were actually elves and native Elenari...the first victims to this were a infamous guild of mages. What is the core behind The Corruption is very very hard to say..but something was summoned and well, like a walk in soul, it exchange the elven soul in those who were corruptered and like today...even people who are walk ins change physically too when being awaee of this. Not to say of course that being a walk in automatically means that you are part of The Corruption or that, what some might jump to as a conclusion that when it is black magic then it must involve demons...nobdy knows for sure who or what race is behind The Corruption!

WHY DID THE ELENARI ALLOW THE CORRUPTION TO HAPPEN:

Well, after the great war between the Tulari and Draestari there were peace for so long that people grew arrogant, because who would begin a war now that there had not been one for centuries and we were all living our own cushy lives with in each single tribe. So when the rumour began about the first signs of The Corruption, well then nobody believed in it and the guilds, preisthoods...i.g upper class circles so to speak choosed to ignore what was going on, well then nobody did anything before it was to late!

WHAT DID THE CORRUPTED LOOK LIKE AND WHAT IS THE NATIVE WORD FOR THEM:

The Corrupted could and can only be described as very ugly..they are very thin...their limbs look a bit branch like, their skin is oily black and their hair is normally thin and in a mess. Back on the home worlds they were known as The Vorjen.

ARE THE VORJEN PRESENT ON THIS PLANET AND HOW DO I RECONISE THEM AND WHEN DOING THAT...HOW DO I PROTECT MYSELF:

Yes, The Vorjen are sadly on this planet..but I do not know exctly why. There are many ways of reconising a Vorjen...I see them as they looked like on Selar (read above) They do still try and corrupt and they way to stop them is either going on the astral plane, pick up a weapon and kill them...I use energy...a blue/white bright light is easy energy to get hold of (just imagine it) and it will kill most of them since most of them are weak...it will also work as a sheild for everyday life...the more brutal energy is crimson red one, it will simply burn them up astrallty and can also be used as a sheild..but it harder to keep going for more than a minute or so.

CAN ALL RACES INCL. HUMANS BE CORRUPTED:

Yes, all races including humans can and have been corrupted on this planet. If you are a seer then you can reconise a corrupted by looking at their astral face, if the skin and flesh is made up by oily black substance or in severe cases the whole face is one big oily black substance...well then you have got a corrupter.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP