Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My letter to Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message and I'll keep sending it to more Democrats. Then I'll compose one for Republicans and send that.

I encourage EVERYONE to do the same. Speak up for yourselves and your country (and NOT just at GLP).

"As someone who has worked for, and supported, many Democrats, your continued assault on our Constitution, borders, and sovereignty, (let alone our economy), has led me to the point where I have decided to work, actively, against you and your partners in crime.

Millions of us want our country and our Constitution back. You have shown yourself to be working against the United States and it's citizens. Your support of the (fascist) Ford Foundation backed Latino organizations, and globalist corporatocracy, who seek to undermine this nation has been duly noted.

Americans have said no to illegal immigration, and your "comprehensive immigration reform". In turn, you've given us a big F*** you. As ususal, Democrats have become their own worst enemey, by putting the American people and our Constitution last.

See you in '08.

P.S. What a HUGE disappointment it is to be betrayed."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP