Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 535 The definitive thread.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well, as definitive as I can make it seeing as some old threads are no longer in the database. I`d appreciate it if others could add any older material (Pre September 2005) to this thread. 535 stated on 1/10/2006 in a thread titled 535 that, “I have decided to return for a bit. I will begin answering questions and giving information soon, if there is still interest.” But for some reason he didn`t answer any questions. It wasn`t until 6/24/2006 that 535 started again with the words, “You may begin. I do not have much time.”

535 on himself.

I have already listed my "motivations" for posting.

I am doing the right thing. Conscience is a tricky master. I do take the moral high-ground.

Why do I post here? Valid question. GLP (quite a while back) was one of my assignments. I have a soft spot for those who post here (in particular, Rudy M.) and their brand of thinking. Additionally, posts are occasionally thrown out into the GLP ether simply to garner potential reactions. Information. Perception manipulation. Responses, from time to time, make excellent reports. Many of you may have noticed some psychological questioning. This has great value to us on the occasion that an honest response is given.

Maybe in the end, depending on the post, it is a little of each of the things you have listed -- but there is ALWAYS truth to it. I enjoy GLP too much not to give the community at least that little bit of honor and respect.

What you find unsettling, I find easy. Easy in the sense that: If we do nothing, billions die. Simple. If we take action and SELECT populations, a few more million will live. That is the nature of the reality I live in. That is the cold, calculating logic of life and death. It is fortunate for the species that there are men such as myself willing to risk it ALL for the sake of survival -- and I do not mean my own -- but rather of OTHERS.

Difficult decisions based on harsh realities result in cold solutions. There is no other way. I am sorry.

As an aside, regarding the "missile base" incident. The young man in question understood his mistake. Certain jobs in this life reward quiet, and punish noise. He intelligently chose the quiet route. He is to be commended, and will be.

I will go back to my normal "job". I am sure you will see me (or another ´535´) here on GLP. You will not even recognize "my" posts as "me". It has been somewhat liberating for the short term, but the party is over. I think that another has already started. Maybe I´ll pop back in from time to time as ME (MY 535, rather than another´s...)

I am a bit concerned, but since I am ‘the boss’, I think I will be OK as long as I do not post too much here.

I am unconcerned in regards to a "trace" simply because of my position.

No. I do not require a "boss". I AM the boss. Such is the nature of reality.

You have made a nice catch in allowing me to become somewhat attached to individuals here and due to the relative obscurity of the site, feel mildly safe. That is not an easy thing to do.

I have (and hopefully, will continue) enjoyed it.

Capt. Dan, “I was wondering what age group you are in? Do you have any children? What (generally) are their ages?”

I am in my mid 40’s. I have children. They are teens. They can run long distances, fight in various disciplines, have advanced computer and mathematics skills, have advanced training in survival, and are excellent combat marksmen. Dad wants to give them all the tools possible that no one can take away, even if our plan fails. That is why I would suggest that self-sufficiency is a non-issue with us. Everything is a test. Think about that. That is how I want my children to be, even if they become nuclear engineers that never have to use all of those other skills. The best laid plans of men and mice, so to speak…

I was in my mid 30’s when promoted and briefed. I got sick in an office wastebasket when I found out. My family has no idea.

A general description of what I do now is "social-future management and engineering". I used to be paid for "social information management" many years ago and still dabble with it when the fancy strikes me.

The stated goal is as follows:

Stabilization of planetary population allowing a maximum number of humans, animals, and natural resources for the near term while keeping intact a framework of a workable and fair political system for the long term.

I have known for 10 years. I am part of the ‘normal’ world, but do not have the patience for it.

I would gladly give my life in order to guarantee the survival of humanity. The stakes are too high for your simplistic point of view. I am sorry, but the rules are going to begin to change in ways that no one could have ever predicted…. Except for us.

There are connections everywhere. Their loyalty is to us and their nation-state. I say that in the same sentence because the need for survival of large populations in each nation-state is what also gives us their loyalty. It is all off-camera situation with powerful points of contacts. You will never see these people (like me) with all of the information out in the open. Ever. You will, however see those out in the open with MOST of the information, but it is more of a general nature.

I am not allowed to go off into a cabin. I take full responsibility for my planning and actions. I will ‘ride the storm out’ and try to shoot for the long-term. I just don’t have the luxury of taking off. I wish I did. It is up to people like me and those I work with to make all this work out for a positive outcome.

I am sorry my friend. I am not psychic.

I am not a ´psychic´ or a ´seer´. I am not "Victor", although it is a possibility he works in one of the cubicles up the hall from my office (now would that not be interesting...). I am just a man with an interesting job that has a relatively high degree of freedom and excellent technical abilities (so as not to get caught...) that hopes some of this will be helpful.

Have you grown a conscience yet? I believe that I have one, but from your standpoint, I think the answer would be "no".

I stay away from this site for the most part due to "positional pressures". This is not exactly a safe pastime for me.

Are you for real? Or are you just a psy-op master who enjoys coming here and rattling our cage from time to time? I am both. I do enjoy this, at the same time I hope that you realize that I am not in my typical role of "psy-op master" when I post here. I honestly hope that some of you take heed.

From my point of view, our attempt to save the planet from certain doom makes myself and others like me "good". Although I would understand if you disagree.

I, and others like me, are not the judges. Nor do we pretend to be. We implement the most important plan ever devised by man in order to ensure the continued survival of the human race. Period. No more, no less.

I have digested your questions and comments and have not ignored them. It reminds me of why I enjoy this site and why I have a perennial weakness for the individuals here. I will reply in good time. Thank you.

Trinity: Some is misdirection, while much of what you have posted are rather accurate tidbits of reality.

I am VERY busy TODAY (7/11/2006), but will attempt to make the time soon to post answers to your questions -- and inform of another "planned" event, perhaps even with a targeted date again. I have not decided. Before anyone asks the obvious (again), I CANNOT post hyper-accurate information. As it is, keyword data sweeps have already flagged much of the information that I have posted. Any more than that would compromise my position, family, and life. I am sorry. Today is a busy day for me.

I am American, but the reality of the situation is that after a certain supranational organizational level, it does not matter.

Given the choice between other animals and humans, there is no choice. I would purposefully exterminate every living thing on this planet if it meant the survival of the species human. Fortunately, that is not (and will never be) the case - but my point is clear.

I am involved on a decision making level. I also, from time to time, go back into the ranks for ´prep work´. That is how I found GLP. My posts here are usually VASTLY different than these. I´ll leave it at that.

There doesn´t seem to be much interest, I am in a little trouble, and it doesn´t seem worth it -- except that I feel a bit better knowing that I tried.

At LEAST I tried. I wish everyone would re-read, at a minimum the last little bit and take it to heart. If not, then so be it.

We will do what we must. What we are meant to do. I hope that some of you here are on the right side of things when the snowball gets halfway down the hill.

There is nothing anyone can do. War in 6 months. I have already discussed the weather. These little storms are only the beginning. Not only for the US, but many other countries. The beginning of deception for the greater good. You will ask our help, and will will grant it to you. As planned.

Laws will be made, laws will be repealed, everything will unfold as it is meant to be. This experiment is over. Both here on GLP and in general.

See you on the other side. May whatever God you believe in have mercy upon your souls.

1. None will "prosper" in any sense. It will be an issue of pure survival, thus the real reason for worldwide military modernization and build-up. Most armies of the world and (depending on the country) their civilian masters are not aware of our activities, or are complicit. Either way, they do not care: as their budgets increase, so do their perceived power. Unfortunately, this will all become an issue of "might makes right". Even with known conventional and nuclear weapons, there are no countries capable of withstanding any type of pure military confrontation with the United States (our base of operation). It is the "unknown" weapons which the world has yet to see or experience that we are counting on to save humanity. If current cutting edge military technology for the rest of the world can be considered 4th generation, the U.S.A. would be (again, comparatively speaking) hiding fully functional 9th generation technology, and in some cases up to 12th generation.

Brazil easily has the most powerful military in South America. Coupled with adequate fuel sources (sugar/oil) it will survive. The United States (NOTE: as a center of worldwide command and control, TPTB, rather than the "nation" and it's "people") has decided to allow Brazil to continue with it's natural resources intact because it is somewhat self-sufficient and will become a main food source for the future.

2. France will have no choice. I believe that, more accurately, what you are asking is if they will make it public. They will not. With our "election" results firmly in hand, the French WILL fall back in line or the quasi-third world nation which they have allowed us to build within their own borders will rebel. If they are foolish enough to attempt to resist the future, the 5th Republic will come to a bloody and quick end. We have planned for this and will use the European propensity for carnage to our advantage.

3. Yes. It is because of water. The United States has been placed as the primary military, technological, and social superpower of the planet (and the blueprint for the new planetary order). Because of this, all of our hopes rest upon that particular nation's survival. The mass of freshwater located in the Great Lakes region of the U.S., Canadian resources at our disposal, plus the region in Paraguay (it is no accident that there is a military base there, the bulk of it underground and unknown) will give the United States control of fully 90%+ of all easily accessable freshwater supplies in the Americas.

The Pacific Northwest IS a dangerous area due to geologic instability. I would not recommend living there. This will become obvious VERY SOON.
--------
Do not confuse military action with police action by military personnel. Iraq has been secured for its natural resources by the sole planetary superpower. In securing the natural resource, an army was defeated easily by another army. Make no mistake, that pure military confrontation - hardware against hardware and troop against troop - is what I was referencing.

Iraq will end with a "pullout" by the United States (as planned) with OUR fully controlled major oil corporations left with a firm grip on the required resources. It has been planned in order to:

1. Feign severe military weakness of the United States so that even a larger portion of GDP can be funneled into the military AND trick foolish adversaries (your post would be such an example of this in action) into confusion between police action vs. military action. Larger "adversaries" are fully under control by us, therefore they are of no concern but rather part of the plan. Regardless, China or Russia (as examples) would not be fooled for a moment as they have semi-modern professional armies combined with mature command and control structures.

2. Concentrate wealth and resources into a handful of corporations which tend to be much easier to control than nation states. In other words, those who get paid large sums of money by us do as they are told or are replaced. This simple system of control and wealth concentration so our plan can move forward is impossible with a large general population (country independent).

We will succeed. To a certain extent, we already have and you just have not noticed. Again, just as planned.
---------------
Brazil: Do not move there. When things begin in earnest, those that are "set" will be much more noticeable in third world countries. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE IN A THIRD WORLD OR SECOND WORLD COUNTRY (most of Europe, for example) IF YOU CAN HELP IT. Those nations will be the least likely to be able to support simple infrastructure, most likely to force "redistribution" of wealth, and have serious problems with their population in turmoil (think: social order breakdown to violence). Most have plans for this "redistribution" either complete or in the works.

If given a choice, you should either be (1) in the United States or (2) in Canada.

You must realize the truth: North America has been designated by us for over 200 years as the lifeboat for the planet. It is been confirmed as a necessary planetary lifeboat since the 1950's through scientific means. This confirms the validity ancient texts and the wisdom of the creators of the original secret political structure to form the "lifeboat" in the first place. No more, no less. There is a reason why the United States has gone from wilderness to planetary superpower in less than 250 years. It is unprecedented in the history of humankind and NOT ACCIDENTAL.

Heed and take note. The ship WILL SINK. Now you know where the lifeboats are. The rest is up to you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP