Users Online Now: 2,078 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,577,526
Pageviews Today: 2,296,968Threads Today: 620Posts Today: 12,826
06:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sad dream---wonder what it means.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I rarely have nightmares or sad dreams. I had one last night that almost broke my heart. Dreamt I "suddenly" became aware of having a little baby girl. I was so shocked to find out, but I immediately wanted to do right by her. I kept trying to pick her up and cuddle her and comfort her, but something kept stopping me, kept getting interupted somehow.

She was so tiny, a new born. She had no clothes. I tried to find her some. She was in a bed that almost seemed like a hamper. When I picked her up I realized there was no mattress, no blankets, no softness. Just a cold, hard surface she was laying on! So sad! I then realized she was missing her right arm! Poor baby, it looked like she was born without it. I was heartbroken, but determined to still love her. I tried to show her to family, and they seemed to semi-reject her, or be too busy to pay attention. Then I realized she was suddenly gone! Looking for her, looking for her---in a messy confused place. High and low I am looking, getting more upset by the second---fearing she is dead or gone forever. Then I go look out a door---and see that the door opens to a total drop off far below, and nothing but a large body of water there----and I know she had to have fallen in. She is out there...I can´t ever find her, and I am devastated. I want/ed her back. I kept feeling the whole time I had taken her for granted somehow.

That is the end. Very sad dream isn´t it?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP