Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Danger don't purchase the polaris razor ranger ATV
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello,
I just got my new polaris ranger razor atv and it is a law suit just waiting to happen. We are talking moving death trap. I have put 8km on the unit. Anyways if you bring it up to maximum speed upon when the govenor kicks in and release the gas pedal; the back tires lock up causing you to either go into a spin out or worse automatic flip end over end.
This happened to me twice in a row. The first time I thought my 3 year old son grabbed the shifter and knocked it into low but the second time it happened while we were driving down a straight away with my hand guarding the shifter. As soon as I let go of the gas pedal the tires locked up and we flipped head over heals, scared the crap out of my kid. But the roll cage & safety harnesses get grade 'A' +++. However it was pure luck nobody died or got hurt.

Dump your Polaris stock cause we are talking major law suit.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP