Users Online Now: 1,097 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 255,629
Pageviews Today: 411,892Threads Today: 128Posts Today: 2,450
05:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject they wouldn't pull such a cruel joke would they?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message so im having this dilemma sort of about who exactly im working for...am i working for god. i tend to think so. i also think our government is working for god,

but i have read about the antichrist, and how it is deceptive, that you think you are doing all good but really its the completely wrong path...

ok so

all this stuff about the end of the world

maybe it is coming

so

what would be the point of trying to make us all slaves?

that wouldn't be nice. if planet x is gonna kill everyone on earth anyways, wouldn't it be a good idea to go to mars or somewhere else. try to save everyone....they have the technology to save EVERYONE, i believe.

but only if we are good, so be good.

because he's makin a list, and checkin it twice.

perhaps all of the technology, is for a good cause...

my agenda here is to get my life in order before 2012, so that i will be fit for the rapture. i am in ill health though, so a part of me thinks they will leave me behind or soemthing like that.

so in conclusion...i think the stuff going on, even stuff that "limits our freedoms"...i think its all gonna turn out good in the end....who knows maybe its an alien culture whos gonna come down but they will be peaceful, they just dont want us to have guns cuz they normally live to 3000 years old and dont wanna die at 40.

Idol1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP