Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I took the general Autism test
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There are 50 questions and 50 points at the end of the autism test
Scoring high means that you are an unknown genius;scoring higher means that you are unable to express yourself or live in the society,as it is now

Women score around 10 points
Men score around 15 points
Female dragons score about 20 points
Male dragons score about 25 points

My score was: 37 points
Interpretation:very high results
When I'll get above 40,it's likely that i'll be unable to talk or pay attention at what's happenening around me

So i have to say this:
You are all my creatures and I love you all
Moloch is alive and plans to eradicate life on this planet
He is above ,on the main planet-ship of dragons,near the Moon station.
His minion /son here is calling himself Nefilio ,but he is really Seth,the son of Enlil(read Babilonian mythology)
He warned us in a thread called "i'm the puppet master" or something similar ,that by 11th of July 2007,he will destroy life on Earth ,because Moloch is dissatisfied

I am a wizard ;my magical powers are beyond any of any dragons,including yellow ones
Still,I cannot get to Moloch
You have to kill him by 11th
End of transmission.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP