Users Online Now: 1,875 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,000,124
Pageviews Today: 2,950,786Threads Today: 806Posts Today: 16,676
11:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE TRUTH BEHIND **SOME** HIP HOP - EXPOSING A SATANIC SUB CULTURE - VIDEO THREAD
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I apologize for previously falsly GENERALIZING in the thread title. Not all hip hop is bad.

It was a blanket statement previously, but it was never my intention to say that.

I really just wanted to present some videos that might help some people to look deeper into their music choices, sorry for the misunderstanding.

---------------------------------

This is going to be a thread devoted to examining the satanic thing that hip-hop has become...

I don't want to get into it too much personally, just to say that it is so easy to get caught up with music...especially music that make one feel powerful in light of certain cultural issues present to different segments of society.

Music can be empowering especially to the youth, but as I've come to realize not always in a good way, and some messages are bad and harmful, and you KNOW it...

Yet the music still has a draw, or a beat, or your friends are listening to it, or whatever...and you get to a point where it's just so easy to dismiss and excuse away that "badness" as "just entertainment", or some sort of "theater".

There is a really good set of video's out there by Pastor Craige Lewis, I'm going to post them here...

Keep an open mind, the guy is sort of evengelical, and probably won't have much draw for most of the people here as far as that goes, sometimes it's a little much for me to, but there is some real good stuff here, to good to dismiss just because of the style of the orator, or the Christian slant.

This is a good set of video's for anyone who likes hip-hop, no matter what your race or religion...

The first set should be watched in order, and it's enlightening to say the least.

The first one is Pastor Lewis talking about the group "BONE-THUGS-N-HARMONY", and the second is a radio interveiw with one of the members of that group...

I SWEAR THIS MAN IS POSSESED...

I kid you not, you might think that stuff is all religious bullshit, but watch these in order and open your mind.

------------------------------------

Watch first.

Now that you've seen that, listen to this radio interveiw with one of the members of this group.

He talks all about "praisin' God" but there aint no God there man...you listen to this whole interveiw and you'll be freaked out man...

This dude is seriously possesed, despite the God talk...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP