Users Online Now: 1,909 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 956,230
Pageviews Today: 1,584,865Threads Today: 636Posts Today: 10,477
04:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject An NSA Insider has posted three warnings here from 1st to 6th of July. Will the 'Alien Invasion' be good or bad for us?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The following acronyms and terms are mentioned.

NSA - National Security Agency.

COG - Continuity of government.

ESRHV - Extraterrestrial Surveillance and Reconnaissance Hover Vehicles.

DOD - Department of Defense.

Geodesic Orbit - In physics, geodesics describe the motion of point particles; in particular, the path taken by a falling rock, an orbiting satellite, or the shape of a planetary orbit are all described by geodesics in the theory of general relativity.

Magneto - A type of permanent-magnet alternating-current generator frequently used as a source of ignition energy on tractor, marine, industrial, and aviation engines.

Graviton - In physics, the graviton is a hypothetical elementary particle that mediates the force of gravity in the framework of quantum field theory. If it exists, the graviton must be massless (because the gravitational force has unlimited range) and must have a spin of 2 (because gravity is a second-rank tensor field).

The first message:

No Joke
User ID: 254160
7/1/2007 8:28 PM
Report abusive post
They are coming! Quote

I am an NSA operative and have to get this off my chest. I have never ever breached my security clearance oath, but feel I must now. I do not expect many people to believe me but for those few who do please listen up! In just a matter of a few weeks, possibly two to three, a five mile long craft will enter into what many scientists in the company have confirmed will be a geodesic orbit about our planet. We have reason to believe that the visitors therein will not be of a friendly persuasion. Being highly compartmentalized, I have very limited knowledge I can add to the above seeing how most of it was leaked to me from other sources in the company, aka NSA as well as another agency too secret to even have a name known to but a handful.
Do NOT approach any alien craft that you may encounter within the next weeks and months. These visitors can be quite hostile I have been told.

The second message:

NSA insider
User ID: 247966
7/3/2007 4:42 PM
Report abusive post
Prepare for the arrival because it is near! Quote

The elite have begun to settle their families into the various underground bunkers and cities in preparation for the coming events. My wife and children are secure in a secret facility in Virginia but I have friends in the company, i.e. NSA, who have settled their families into such facilities as the new world airport's underground mega-bunker in Denver. The "event" is near and stations like the science channel have been broadcasting doom scenarios recently to alert the discerning into action to save themselves and families. Stock up on food and water and get away from the shores. The coming events will be world-wide and ET connected. They have entered our solar system and are now close to our planet; thousands of the ancient ones, we have been briefed about, to bring about what has been termed "the first wave of correction". Do NOT approach any unusual aircraft that may be lurking near the ground. There is a craft that has been seen recently that has been likened to a dragon fly; this is the one that must be avoided if possible within the next weeks and months. They are the precursors and reconnaissance craft from the main ship that will ark itself in orbit 1000 miles above the earth.
I know I will not be believed but by a few enlightened and discerning individuals, but you have been warned. Most of the events will be attributed to more prosaic and mundane causes but I assure it they are not!
Once my family and myself have been secured in Virginia I will be transported via magneto graviton monorail systems to a facility in / under Australia to assist COG scientists and engineers in resisting the invaders, with technological help from visitors who have been here a long long time. Do not let superficial explanations by the media cloud what you know is really going on. There will be an abundant amount of unusual activity in the skies as thing unfold.
Good luck and peace to you all.
May God help us all.

The final message:

NSA-DOD Insiders
User ID: 254160
7/6/2007 2:03 AM
Report abusive post
The next couple of months you on the surface must protect yourselves! Quote

This will be the last warning we will post regarding the approaching unbelievable times to come. You who survive on the surface will be the lucky ones. We will have to become prisoners in our underground "homes" provided by the continuity of government officials you never elected into office.

To be brief and to the point, the drones that have appearing around the planet are a harbinger of things to come. The circular portion of the drone craft are stargates. You must NOT be directly under one when they are activated. If you are you will be whisked away into another dimension and another multiverse!
The entities will transport from and through the "wormhole" tunnels formed within the ring. Many will be invisible to most human eyes as they descend to the ground while some will appear further down into the underground tunnels and cities that permeates most of the Earth's crust.

We have beam weapons that can destroy the invading army but they have superior technology even to the ones provided by our off world friends decades ago. Our scientists and technicians have and are still working tirelessly to offer reasonable resistance to the invaders.

It is imperative that you on the surface never approach these drones that have been labeled " Extraterrestrial Surveillance and Reconnaissance Hover Vehicles" or ESRHV.
The ESRHV has the ability to appear and disappear instantly. They are remarkable in many aspects not the least of which is their ability to respond to changing commands with the software being encoded on the underside of the craft. They can instantly change shape and function as the commands are transmitted from one thousand miles above the earth. These craft are dangerous, or will become dangerous when the word is given to deploy their intended actions.

Do not be surprised if major earthquakes and volcanic activities increase during this time; it will be a result of scalar weaponry that will be used. Our intel has informed us that the invaders will try not to disrupt the normal flow of surface life during their operations. They are not here to conquer the planet. They are apparently here to battle against the non-humans that inhabit the myriad underground facilities that are in joint human/reptilian operations. Sound like science fiction? Yes it does but if/when you see the ESRHV that have now began to arrive and are uncloaking mysteriously, then you will hopefully remember this warning.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP