Users Online Now: 1,501 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 402,033
Pageviews Today: 528,982Threads Today: 170Posts Today: 2,273
04:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why is Firing up The Grid creating such a storm?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Everywhere I go on the Internet I see pros and cons about "firing the grid".
It is in the process of becoming an Internet storm.
Why?

Are people affraid that it actually might work?

I read some crazy arguments about not doing it.

Remember the first atom bomb they exploded?
Where is the outrage in that they were not sure what would happen and if the chainreaction would keep continuing and destroy even Earth and even the universe itself?
Can you imagine you have a device in hands but you are not sure if it would destroy even the universe itself if an unstoppable chain reaction continued going on and on yet they still made it explode?
Where is the outrage in that?

Where is the outrage about HAARP where they cook the upper atmoshphere for military gains?
If there was a physical device able to literary fire up the grid then it would be HAARP.
I rather would check with HAARP first as a source for global warming yet they keep things supressed and under a lid of tight control for if we would know it was the cause of our global warming we would demand it to be shutdown yesterday.

What about the crazy theory to try to make a second sun from Jupiter by exploding a plutonium device on it and start a chain reaction that ignites Jupiter? Where is the Internet storm about that?
It hasn't created such a storm as firing up the grid does.

What about those chemtrails that create diseases and makes strange fibers grow out of the skin?
Where is the outrage in that?

Are people becoming scared that it actually might destroy life on Earth?
I would gladly point out to that first nuclear device explosion that they didnt know what would happen.
Show to the people Pandora's box and there will be someone bold enough to open it for it might contain a prize so great that one could only dream of yet the danger could well be unleashing hell upon Earth.
We humans are like that. There will always be one that opens pandora's box. There will always be one that will explode the nuclear device, so will there always be one that fires up the grid.

What I also find very funny to read is those anti-spiritualists and anti new-age debunkers warning against firing up the grid. Have you become suddenly believers of the spiritual?
Everything spiritual they attempt to debunk and defraud yet they warn us not to fire the grid.
We must be on to something.....it is getting them in panic sex.

So.... Fire up the Grid, if they can do it with nuclear devices and Haarp which are million times more dangerous to our living environment then I feel actually pretty safe with sending my love and energies to the grid. The worst thing that could happen is that the next day we continue life as usual but one can never know what will happen if many many people are doing it. I know life is full of surprises and this might become one.

So lets surprise ourselves, fire up the grid
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP