Users Online Now: 2,216 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,052,744
Pageviews Today: 1,460,399Threads Today: 398Posts Today: 7,018
12:06 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Second Coming of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus, Yeshua!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Blessed and Holy Father, Yahweh, I come to you in the Holy Name of Jesus, Yeshua, Messiah! Father, Oh, Blessed Father, it is time for You to send your power into the Earth in such a great way that You shut the mouths of the ungodly, that you send your reapers and put the evil ones into the flames of the burning pits. Blessed Father, in the Holy Name of our Saviour, I call upon You, The Most High God to send our Saviour for the FirstFruits, for the 144,000 righteous souls, who will then come back as the mighty army of our Saviour! Father, oh Father, how the ungodly rise up and mock you; and how they mock our Saviour! Blessed and Holy Father, we so desperately need the mighty outpouring of Your power, which is promised in Joel Chapter Two; and this earth needs to be cleaned of the proud, the arrogant, the haughty, the mocking and scorning liars and deceivers, who plague this forum. Father, Oh Blessed Father, I ask You today to send your fires of judgement upon those, who have mocked our Saviour in this thread and that they feel the heat of your wrath, that they know your anger because of their evil ways. Father, cause them to feel the heat of your fires in all of their affairs and if some would repent, then save them from the burning lake of fire. But, Father you know that most will not repent; and I ask you as of this day to begin to clean up the filth on this website. Cause your fires of judgement to go out and to go into every home, into the life of every soul, who posts filth on this site, and who mocks the Most High God and His Beloved Son! For, Father none can help us save for you and our Saviour; and I ask you to make your presence known today on this very wetsite from this very prayer. Thank you, Father! Blessed is Your Holy Name!

Arkansas Seer
The Woman of Revelation ch 12
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP