"TOP SECRET" U.S MILITARY DOCUMENT DECLARES EXISTENCE OF "DOMESTIC INSURGENCY" INSIDE UNITED STATES
PLAN OUTLINES GOVERNMENT INTENT TO USE MILITARY FORCE AGAINST U.S. CITIZENS OVER POLITICAL ISSUES!
DESCRIBES USING PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS, OUTRIGHT MILITARY FORCE AND MEDIA PROPAGANDA AGAINST U.S. CITIZENS
By: Hal Turner
North Bergen, NJ -- As a radio talk show host, I receive a whole slew of e-mail and regular mail about virtually every issue under the sun. Much of it gets deleted or thrown away. Some of it results in stories appearing on my web site or being discussed on my show. Every once in awhile, something akin to a bombshell arrives and yesterday, July 18, 2007 was one such day.
I came into possession of portions of a U.S. military plan which was allegedly classified "Top Secret." This put me in a bind because without having a security clearance myself, having something which is Classified is unlawful. Reading such a document is also unlawful and revealing it to the public is definietly unlawful. So, I thought about it. I decided screw it, I'm going to read it.
As I read the document, my blood ran cold. Chills ran up my spine. The hair on the back of my neck stood up. My gut started churning. This document is an operational plan to use U.S. military troops against U.S. Citizens!
The plan says "A perceived serious potential of dissident American groups rising up against constituted authority has been clearly identified by counter-intelligence agencies.[Underlining mine]
The plan goes on to say why people are clearly thinking of rising up and throwing-off our federal government by saying "The stated cause for such an uprising appear to be growing dissatisfaction with the course and conduct of the war in Iraq, the chronic inability of Congress to deal with various pressing issues and the perception of widespread corruption and indifference to public needs."
Sounds accurate to me. In fact, it describes perfectly reasonable justification for the America people to utilize our original right of self-defense against such a government or for us to impose reform!
Most stunning about the plan is that it talks about political reform and offers an unbelievably out-of-touch, completely un-American observation: "Reform may be necessary, but reform is a matter for the state . . . . ."
A matter for the state? We The People ARE the state. We The People decide on reform. For this U.S. military plan to assert "Reform may be necessary, but reform is a matter for the state" is like reading something out of the old Soviet Union! What planet are these people on?
The truly chilling parts of this plan involve the use of "Informant nets" of Americans literally spying on their fellow citizens and "Block Control" where the plan calls for "trusted resident reports on the activities of people in their neighborhoods." Folks, this is what Fidel Castro does in Communist Cuba!
As you read the details below, remember this: This plan has been drawn up by OUR military. The military WE hired, WE train, WE equip, WE feed, WE clothe, WE house. It is an OUTRAGE that anyone in our military would DARE to even create such plan, nevermind try to implement it!
A Blunt warning to our Government and our Military:
In our nation of 300 million people, there are at least 95 million lawful gun owners. Those 95 million guns owners lawfully possess 212 million firearms.
Even if the government recalled ALL military members from around the entire world, they would have a force of only about two million.
95 million gun owners versus 2 million troops. I think we all know how this would turn out: the government would be slaughtered.
In fact, if only ten percent of the 95 million gun owners had guts enough to fight, we would still outnumber the military almost 3:1.
We The People of the United States aren't the least bit worried about government tanks and planes, those tools are useless in guerilla warfare. Want proof? Iraq! The U.S. government is getting its ass kicked over there. Government wouldn't last a week if they tried implenting this plan here.
Government would do well to remember they exist at the whim and behest of the American people. Government in this land exists to serve us as we direct.
The power government wields belongs to The People. We The People merely LEND part of our power to government and we have the absolute right to take that power back at any time we deem appropriate. In fact, the founding fathers made clear we can take it back in any MANNER we deem appropriate! That's why they gave us the Second Amendment!
If the U.S. government or military dares attempt to implement this plan, they should expect to be killed.
----------------- PRECIS OF THE PLAN ---------------------
Classification: Top Secret-Noforn as of 1 June 2007
Distribution Restriction: Distribution authorized to the DOD and DOD contractors only to maintain operations security. This determination was made on 1 June 2007. Other requests for this document must be referred to (redacted)
Destruction Notice: Destroy by any method that will prevent disclosure of contents or reconstruction of the document. .
This publication uses the term insurgent to describe those taking part in any activity designed to undermine or to overthrow the established authorities
Counterinsurgency is those military, paramilitary, political, economic, psychological, and civicactions taken by a government to defeat insurgency (JP 1-02). It is an offensive approach involving all elements of national power; it can take place across the range of operations and spectrum of conflict
In dealing with the local populace, the primary aims must be to:
·Protect the population.
·Establish local political institutions.
·Reinforce local governments.
·Eliminate insurgent capabilities.
·Exploit information from local sources.
An insurgency is organized movement aimed at the overthrow of a constituted government through use of subversion and armed conflict (JP 1-02). It is a protracted politico-military struggle designed to weaken government control and legitimacy while increasing insurgent control. Political power is the central issue in an insurgency.
An insurgent organization normally consists of four elements:
Combatants (main forces, regional forces, local forces).
Cadre (local political leaders that are also called the militants).
Mass base (the bulk of the membership).
The support of the people, passive or active then, is the center of gravity. It must be gained in whatever proportion is necessary to sustain the insurgent movement (or, contrariwise, to defeat it). As in any political campaign, all levels of support are relative.
Insurgent movements begin as "fire in the minds of men." Insurgent leaders commit themselves to building a new world. They construct the organization to carry through this desire. Generally, popular grievances become insurgent causes when interpreted and shaped by the insurgent leadership. The insurgency grows if the cadre that is local insurgent leaders and representatives can establish a link between the insurgent movement and the desire for solutions to grievances sought by the local population
Insurgent leaders will exploit opportunities created by government security force actions. The behavior of security forces is critical. Lack of security force discipline leads to alienation, and security force abuse of the populace is a very effective insurgent recruiting tool. Consequently, specific insurgent tactical actions are often planned to frequently elicit overreaction from security force individuals and units.
Insurgencies are dynamic political movements, resulting from real or perceived grievance or neglect that leads to alienation from an established government.
A successful counterinsurgency will result in the neutralization by the state of the insurgency and its effort to form a counterstate. While many abortive insurgencies are defeated by military and police actions alone, if an insurgency has tapped into serious grievances and has mobilized a significant portion of the population, simply returning to the status quo may not be an option. Reform may be necessary, but reform is a matter for the state, using all of its human and material resources. Security forces are only one such resource. The response must be multifaceted and coordinated, yet states typically charge their security forces with "waging counterinsurgency." This the security forces cannot do alone.
These imperatives are-
· Facilitate establishment or reestablishment of a 'legitimate government'.
· Counterinsurgency requires perseverance.
· Foster popular support for the incumbent US government.
· Prepare to perform functions and conduct operations that are outside normal scope of training.
· Coordinate with US governmental departments and agencies, and with vital non-governmental, agencies.
· Protection of government facilities.
· Protection of infrastructure.
· Protection of commercial enterprises vital to the HN economy.
· Protection of cultural facilities.
· Prevention of looting.
· Military police functions.
· Close interaction with civilians.
· Assistance with reconstruction projects.
· Securing the national borders.
· Training or retraining a national military police and security force.
Establishing and maintaining local government credibility.
· Contributing local government is both tangible and psychological. Local security forces must reinforce and be integrated into the plan at every stage.
· Facilitate and use information and intelligence obtained from local sources to gain access to the insurgent's economic and social base of support, order of battle, tactics, techniques, and procedures.
Army forces help local pro-government police, paramilitary, and military forces perform counterinsurgency, area security, or local security operations. They advise and assist in finding, dispersing, capturing, and destroying the insurgent force.
US forces may conduct offensive operations to disrupt and destroy insurgent combat formations. These operations prevent the insurgents from attacking government-controlled areas.
There are many organizations and extensive resources available to aid counterinsurgent forces.
Commanders should not overlook the aid these organizations may provide. All forces assigned an AO or function should determine which departments and agencies are assisting in that AO and coordinate actions so that there is no duplication of effort. Such departments,
councils and agencies include-
· National Security Council.
· Department of Defense.
· Department of State.
· Department of Justice.
· Department of the Treasury.
· Department of Homeland Security.
· Department of Agriculture.
· Department of Commerce.
· Central Intelligence Agency.
· Department of Transportation
Various governmental departments directly administer or support other governmental agencies. Examples of these US agencies are-
· The US Coast Guard (under Department of Homeland Security).
· The Federal Bureau of Investigation (under Department of Justice).
· Immigration Customs Enforcement (under Department of Homeland Security).
· Federal Communications Commission
. The proper application of force is a critical component to any successful counterinsurgency operation. In a counterinsurgency, the center of gravity is public support. In order to defeat an insurgent force, US forces must be able to separate insurgents from the population. At the same time, US forces must conduct themselves in a manner that enables them to maintain popular domestic support. Excessive or indiscriminant use of force is likely to alienate the local populace, thereby increasing support for insurgent forces. Insufficient use of force results in increased risks to US forces and perceived weaknesses that can jeopardize the mission by emboldening insurgents and undermining domestic popular support. Achieving the appropriate balance requires a thorough understanding of the nature and causes of the insurgency, the end state, and the military's role in a counterinsurgency operation. Nevertheless, US forces always retain the right to use necessary and proportional force for individual and unit self-defense in response to a hostile act or demonstrated hostile intent.
The media, print and broadcast (radio, television and the Internet), play a vital role in societies involved in a counterinsurgency. Members of the media have a significant influence and shaping impact on political direction, national security objectives, and policy and national will. The media is a factor in military operations. It is their right and obligation to report to their respective audiences on the use of military force. They demand logistic support and access to military operations while refusing to be controlled. Their desire for immediate footage and on-the-spot coverage of events, and the increasing contact with units and Soldiers (for example, with embedded reporters) require commanders and public affairs officers to provide guidance to leaders and Soldiers on media relations. However, military planners must provide and enforce ground rules to the media to ensure operations security. Public affairs offices plan for daily briefings and a special briefing after each significant event because the media affect and influence each potential target audience external and internal to the AO. Speaking with the media in a forward-deployed area is an opportunity to explain what our organizations and efforts have accomplished.
Continuous PSYOP are mounted to-
· Counter the effects of insurgent propaganda.
· Relate controls to the security and well-being of the population.
· Portray a favorable governmental image.
.Control measures must-
· Be authorized by national laws and regulations (counterparts should be trained not to improvise unauthorized measures).
· Be tailored to fit the situation (apply the minimum force required to achieve the de-sired result).
· Be supported by effective local intelligence.
· Be instituted in as wide an area as possible to prevent bypass or evasion.
· Be supported by good communications.
· Be enforceable.
· Be lifted as the need diminishes.
· Be compatible, where possible, with local customs and traditions.
· Establish and maintain credibility of local government.
A control program may be developed in five phases:
· Securing and defending the area internally and externally.
· Organizing for law enforcement.
· Executing cordon and search operations.
· Screening and documenting the population (performing a detailed census).
· Performing public administration, to include resource control.
Support to the judiciary may be limited to providing security to the existing courts or may lead to more comprehensive actions to build local, regional, and national courts and the required support apparatus. To avoid overcrowding in police jails, the courts must have an efficient and timely magistrate capability, ideally co-located with police stations and police jails, to review cases for trial.
Cordon and search is a technique used by military and police forces in both urban and rural environments. It is frequently used by counterinsurgency forces conducting a population and resource control mission against small centers of population or subdivisions of a larger community. To be effective, cordon and search operations must have sufficient forces to effectively cordon off and thoroughly search target areas, to include subsurface areas.
PSYOP, civil affairs, and specialist interrogation teams should augment cordon and search orces to increase the effectiveness of operations. Consider the following when conducting cordon and search operations:
Cordon and search operations may be conducted as follows:
Disposition of troops should-
· Facilitate visual contact between posts within the cordon.
· Provide for adequate patrolling and immediate deployment of an effective re-serve force.
Priority should be given to-
· Sealing the administrative center of the community.
· Occupying all critical facilities.
· Detaining personnel in place.
· Preserving and securing all records, files, and other archives.
Key facilities include-
· Administrative buildings.
· Police stations.
· News media facilities.
· Post offices.
· Communications centers.
· Transportation offices and motor pools.
· Prisons and other places of detention.
· Medical facilities.
Search Techniques include-
· Search teams of squad size organized in assault, support, and security elements.
One target is assigned per team.
· Room searches are conducted by two-person teams.
· Room search teams are armed with pistols, assault weapons, and automatic weapons.
· Providing security for search teams screening operations and facilities.
Pre-search coordination includes-
· Between control personnel and screening team leaders.
· Study of layout plans.
· Communications, that is, radio, whistle, and hand signals.
· Disposition of suspects.
· On-site security.
· Guard entrances, exits (to include the roof), halls, corridors, and tunnels.
· Assign contingency tasks for reserve.
· Room searches conducted by two- or three-person teams.
· Immobilize occupants with one team member.
· Search room with other team member.
· Search all occupants. When available, a third team member should be the re-corder.
· Place documents in a numbered envelope and tag the associated individual with a corresponding number.
SCREENING AND DOCUMENTING THE POPULATION
Screening and documentation include following:
· Systematic identification and registration.
· Issuance of individual identification cards containing-
A unique number.
Picture of individual.
Personal identification data.
An official stamp (use different colors for each administration region).
Family group census cards, an official copy of which is retained at the local po-lice agency. These must include a picture and appropriate personal data.
Frequent use of mobile and fixed checkpoints for inspection, identification, and reg-istration of documents.
Preventing counterfeiting of identification and registration documents by laminat-ing and embossing.
Programs to inform the population of the need for identification and registration.
Covert surveillance is a collection effort with the responsibility fixed at the intelligence/security division or detective division of the police department. Covert techniques, ranging from application of sophisticated electronics systems to informants, should include-
Informant nets. Reliability of informants should be verified. Protection of identity is a must.
Block control. Dividing a community or populated area into zones where a trusted resident reports on the activities of the population. If the loyalty of block leaders is questionable, an informant net can be established to verify questionable areas.
Units designated for counterinsurgency operations
· 115th MIB, Schofield, HI
· 704th MIB, Fort Made, MD, Collaboration with NSA
· 513st MIB, Fort Gordon, GA in Collaboration with NSA
· Arlington Hall Station, VA
· Aberdeen Proving Ground (Maryland)
· US Army Intelligence and Security Command INSCOM- Huachuca ( Arizona )
· INTELLIGENCE THREAT and ANALYSIS CENTER ( Center Analysis for threat and Intelligence )
· 501st Military Intelligence Brigade EAC
· 3rd Military Intelligence Battalion Exploitation Area
. . . . . . The document continues, page after page, throughout almost nine-hundred pages. In those other pages, the document outlines "REX 84" "FEMA concentration camps", already established, constructed and manned inside the United States, to be utilized to house "insurgents" who are rounded-up by government.
When I read the document, I knew that I could be criminally prosecuted for having it, prosecuted on a separate charge for reading it and prosecuted yet again for releasing information contained within it.
I decided that the threat to Liberty posed by the document made it imperative that I take action and I have done so. Now, all of you know!
I also realized that in order for the U.S. Government to prosecute me, the document would have to be authentic. They would have to admit the Document is authentic and actually Classified in order to bring any prosecution.
Since such an admission would prove me right and be an ominous warning to all of you that real trouble is here, I suspect I am safe from any reprisals for the time being. It's a gamble with enormous consequences, but saving our Republic from a tyrannical government is worth my risk.
It is clear to me that very serious things are on the horizon here in America. It will be up to us, citizen-patriots, to step up to defend our liberty. I am ready. Are you?
-- Hal Turner
[link to www.HalTurnerShow.com]
Click Here to return to the Hal Turner Show main news page