Users Online Now: 2,345 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,054,269
Pageviews Today: 1,417,994Threads Today: 364Posts Today: 5,631
11:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Thanking You GLP for just being You!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As I sit here at my computer(with a beer in hand) I am reminded on my 6000th post here at GLP just what an AWESOME and WONDERFULLY diverse internet forum we have. Therefore I felt the desire to retire from the
"battlefields" for a few seconds and acknowledge ALL of you for your tremendous participation that makes GLP what it really is...... awesome

This place is FULL of the insane; witty; knowledgeable; and colourful characters one would probably find ANYWHERE on the planet....yet altogether in one sector of the net 24/7.

In amongst all our debating and sharing of ideas; information; and opinions I feel the need to remind ALL you good folk out there in GLPland that one COMMON bond alone unites us....YEP our humanity!!

Yes there are many detractors of GLP, both lurking here and "abroad"(other forums), but they can just :kissmy:
because this is my No1 forum home....and I get excited everytime I come here.
IT IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!
However, just remember to read the disclaimer as it helps to "put things into perspective" now and then.

We discuss many an excellent topic matter on our forum. I have personally learnt much insight from posting here for near on two years.....lurking for many years previous, as a few of you also have done.

So hike throughout this WONDERFUL place called Godlikeproductions and enjoy the RIDE while it lasts.

PS: Thanks TrInItY for allowing such a forum to exist in its current format. And may GLP be around for years to come......assuming THE DOOM does not get us first!!

:horse laug:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP