Users Online Now: 2,186 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 424,713
Pageviews Today: 680,293Threads Today: 233Posts Today: 3,479
08:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Shocking! Over 1/2 Million Children go Missing without a trace EVERY Year!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When I started my first website, called Joes UFO and Space mysteries, I had encountered material concerning the Human Mutilation Factor written by Don Ecker.

Upon doing more research I became quite shocked, and proceeded to do more research into this topic. I was amazed at the lack of material available, but what I did find was quite shocking to say the least. These poor victims are mutilated in the exact, yes exact same manner as the thousands of reported cattle mutilations. If you need to see all of this info, go to the portion on the right hand side of my site regarding the "Human Mutilation Articles" and you'll find it pretty easily. The most horrifying aspect of this is that these people seem to be kept awake while this horrible torture is being done to them.

Through this research, I was finding info posted on others sites that suggested that the there were so many missing children that were unaccounted for. I went to:

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children [link to www.missingkids.com]

and began looking at the stats and studies on where exactly these missing children are. Here is what I found, and the info is still there if anyone would care to look.

"To date two such studies have been completed. The first National Incidence Studies of Missing, Abducted, Runaway, and Thrownaway Children (NISMART-1) was released in 1990, and the second, known as NISMART-2, was released in October 2002. According to NISMART-2 research, which studied the year 1999, an estimated 797,500 children were reported missing; 58,200 children were abducted by nonfamily members; 115 children were the victims of the most serious, long-term nonfamily abductions called "stereotypical kidnappings"; and 203,900 children were the victims of family abductions."

Now, do the math here. I have, and here is the result, and keep in mind that this is statistical information for only ONE year, 1999.

Get out your calculator and figure this out for yourself if you think I'm wrong here.

With the numbers listed in the above study this leaves exactly 535,285 children gone missing WITHOUT A TRACE in one year alone. I found this information shocking to say the least. So I wrote the NCMEC and asked if they could give me any idea as to why the number for unaccounted children was so high? I got back a response asking simply, "Who are you?" to which I responded "I am a student and I'm compiling a report for a project in my Social Studies class regarding missing children. From there I got NO response. I suggest you try writing them yourselves, if you dare, and maybe they have some cover story or explanation by now, maybe.

Shortly there after I received my first death threat, and It stated that I had better just leave this subject alone, or there would be extreme consequences to my family. That if I didn't, one of my children just might come up missing.

At this time I got a cold chill down my spine, wouldn't you?

As well, I was very new to the net, and had very little knowledge on how to track or identify emails. This email had only two words in the "subject line", they were, "A WARNING". There was NO address for the sender of this message. This did in fact frighten me to the point, and I must re clarify, this was the one and only time I dropped out of the scene and pulled my site down immediately. After two months I put it back up, less the human mutilation and missing children info. This after consulting with other Ufologist's who said that if you don't place things on your site that are not already out there, you have nothing to worry about. However, if you find something new, something that could be damaging to these covert agents, you might just find you life, and that of your families in danger.

Now again, I ask you all to look at those statistics above. 535,285 children missing without a trace, and NO ONE seems to be willing to confront, nor explain this issue.

So, being the "crazy ass tin foil hat wearing loon" that many of you here seem to think I am, I just have to ask, WHERE THE HELL DID ALL THESE HALF A MILLION CHILDREN WHO DISAPPEARED IN JUST THAT ONE YEAR GO???? This number is far greater than the number of accounted for in the stats. Why is this not a HUGE concern to anyone, I have wondered then and since? If it is related to serial killers, or something that could be explained logically, then we have another HUGE problem here that no ones seems to be willing to address.

This is what got me REALLY motivated to find out what's really going on here. Are these kids being stolen and sold into slavery, are they dropping into wells, drowning in the ocean, or what ever? The fact is, this is a very big deal, and at the very least there should have been more study to find out where half a million kids a year are disappearing to. Yet, no one will touch it. Does this not sound just a little fishy to anyone here? Really?

I have posted this information over past years, and have gotten not one reply from any of the so called experts that could answer this question, so, this will be my final post for quite a while, I will leave you to figure this one out if you can.

Who is taking these children, where are they going, and why won't anyone in an official position address this question?

I would be more than happy if someone could figure this one out, and find a logical explaination. Then, maybe and perhaps we could work on a solution. This is just too large a number to go unoticed, and uncared for.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP