Users Online Now: 1,649 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 311,351
Pageviews Today: 531,745Threads Today: 256Posts Today: 3,652
06:21 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PROOF THAT BUSH IS ACTUALLY PLANNING AN ARMAGEDDON SITUATION: CONSULTING JACK VAN IMPE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Thank you so much to the poster in the thread, "so...if our thought create reality, are the Christians creating armageddon"

Here is her contribution, which deserves it's own thread:

Here's some pieces of the puzzle. And a weird story.
Midnight, August 10, 2003, I linked via GLP to an article on Jack Van Imp's site bragging that he was requested by Condoleeza Rice's office to come up w/ an end times scenario. The article gave me the creeps - assholes creating a self-fulfilled phophetic armageddon.

Jack Van Impe advising Bush?
• Cheap Laughs
When I was a forced to attend the Bible Baptist Church of Savannah, GA I saw Jack Van Impe. My father became a big fan and once made me listen to one of his nutty records (how Russia was the Gog & Magog of the book of Revelation).

Jeannette Walls on MSNBC reports:

“Do you think that President Bush, apparently a Christian man, believes and knows he is involved in prophetic events concerning the Middle East and final battle between good and evil?”

“I believe he is a wonderful man,” Van Impe responded, and goes on to say, “I was contacted a few weeks ago by the Office of Public Liaison for the White House and by the National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice to make an outline. And I’ve spent hours preparing it. I will release this information to the public in September, but it’s in his hands. He will know exactly what is going to happen in the Middle East and what part he will have under the leading of the Holy Spirit of God. So, it’s a tremendous time to be alive.”

Richard Evans Lee
August 14, 2003 • Permalink

============================================================
For those who don't know, Jack Van Impe (born June 15, 1931) is a major televangelist who appears on his weekly television show Jack Van Impe Presents. Van Impe's website claims that he is known as the "Walking Bible" because of his extensive memorization of Bible verses. (He claims to use neither cue-cards nor teleprompters while on the air.)

Over the years, Van Impe has set many specific years and dates for the second coming of Jesus, but has continued to move his prediction later. Many of these dates have already passed, and he recently pointed to 2012 as a possible date for the second coming. Apocalypse is the first film in Cloud Ten Pictures' Apocalypse series about the end times. This film is also the first film that Cloud Ten produced. It was released on video and DVD but was never released to theatres. The film was made in 1998 in association with Jack Van Impe Ministries.

The film portrays Jack Van Impe as himself in videos played after he has been raptured.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP