Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I Saw A Ghost Cat
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay,first here's a little back ground info.
I moved into my house a year ago.The day I first looked at the house I was being given a tour by the owner and kept noticing a shadow flash through rooms.When we walked down to the basement I felt a gust of cold air that seemed to come from no where and surround me.But i didnt feel like the was anything hurtful or hateful so I ignored it.
Over the past year I have continued to see the shadow move from room to room in a blur.Also,I have alot of trouble being able to sleep.I fall asleep just fine..but then for no reason at all i get woken up after almost 30 minutes.This happens alot and is always just after 30 minutes.
One day,when I was in my bedroom i accidently knocked something off the dresser and it fell behind it.So I had to move the dresser to get it.When i pulled the dresser a gray and white kitten took off running from behind the dresser.It ran right past me into my living room and after about going 4 or 5 feet into the middle of the room it just vanished.I saw it.I was looking right at it.But as I watched it it just was gone!I dont own any kittens. I have 2 old male cats that are always freaking out now.They will be sleeping and for no reason just jump straight up and and yowl or hiss like something scared them.
When i realized that this was happening to my cats in their sleep it made me suspect the same thing was bothering me when i tried to sleep.
This is a true recollection of these events.Ive posted no bullshit here.Im being 100% honest.Now one last thing.I saw something that wasnt there standing beside my bed.It had no solid mass but it was very tall and had been pulling on my bedcover while I slept.It was transparent but looked like a blur of some kind.
The only reason Im posting this here is to maybe get some insight into whats going on and what i can do to stop it.
If anyone can help please feel free to reply.
Thanks!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP