Users Online Now: 1,688 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 862,434
Pageviews Today: 1,415,364Threads Today: 557Posts Today: 9,005
02:48 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I was VERY sick yesterday.. sinus infection, bronchial infection pain.. etc.. instead of going with Antibiotics I tried a natural cure.. IT WORKED!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was sick, Sinus infection, broncial infection, heavy green discharge.. sinus pain.. I felt BAD. instead of going to the Dr and getting my usual megadose of anribiotics I tried a natural cure it worked.. for what it is worth here it is..

took all of the stuff below a total of 5 times with grapefruit and blueberry juice every 4 - 6 hours..

2 vitamin c 1000mg

2 capsules of Garlic

2 capsules of Cayenne Pepper

2 capsules of Sameto (herb from Peru)

2 capsules of Olive leaf extract

lots of pills I know.. but I was SICK>>>> first dose yesterday morning..soo after 4 hours I felt a little better .. better still at night, took another dose and went to bed.. by this AM I was doing pretty good.. took another dose and by 1 PM I went to the gym and even worked out.. this is powerful stuff!! for what it is worth...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP