Users Online Now: 2,217 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 959,787
Pageviews Today: 1,712,470Threads Today: 732Posts Today: 13,001
07:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Vegans shun sex with meat-eaters. LOL!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From "The Daily Dose".

"Vegans shun sex with meat-eaters."

I'll admit, when I read that headline on Fox News a few days ago, I got a good chuckle
out of it, especially when I read the "why" behind this voluntary sexual exile — it's
because vegans consider the bodies of meat-eaters to be "a graveyard for animals." Of all
the outlandish things I've heard in my 81 years, this one's up there with the best of the
best.

I don't know if this New Zealand phenomenon has extended beyond the island's borders
or not, but it's widespread enough there to warrant an official name for these weirdoes.
They're called vegansexuals.

One vegansexual said, "I believe we are what we consume, so I really struggle with non-
vegans when it comes to sexual contact." Another said, "I would not want to be intimate
with someone whose body is literally made up from the bodies of animals who have died
for their sustenance."

Oh brother. I think all that processed soybean junk food has gone to their heads — and
their sex organs, too. The research is in, and it's alarming: Veganism from birth causes
mal development of sex organs in males. (Read The Whole Soy Story to get the scoop.
You'll be astounded. You can order it from www.NewTrendsPublishing.com.)

Next thing you know, vegans will be cutting out sex altogether, which, come to think of
it, wouldn't be much of a stretch. And that's what I think this story is REALLY about. It's
not so much that vegans don't want to have sex with meat-eaters — it's that they can't
handle being partnered up with someone who actually has a sex drive.

Keep reading…

To start receiving your own copy of the Daily Dose, visit:
[link to www.douglassreport.com] Or forward this e-mail to a
friend so they can sign-up to receive their own copy of the Daily Dose.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP