Users Online Now: 2,291 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 750,937
Pageviews Today: 1,233,534Threads Today: 488Posts Today: 8,395
12:39 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THEIR BLATANT IGNORANCE OF LEARNING ENGLISH..............
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The other day I drove by the area I used to live in South Florida. It was a very quiet community of mixture (blacks and whites) and then the COCKROACHES started coming in, so I left because their value of life was so different to what mine was. When we finally arrived into the area, I smelt a funny odor from the side of the road. I remember that there was a sewage treatment plant at the corner of the start of the town division. RICE AND BEANS..........RICE AND BEANS............ALL I COULD SMELL IS RICE AND BEANS. If you ever had the opportunity of smelling this foul stench, you must have lived in South America, Central America, or the islands of the Caribbean. Now the neighborhood had changed again to the Latin immigration that this country is suffering from. We can clean up there filthy residue but they won't learn English. What a poor taste in logic on the part of Latinos, that everyone will accept their crap for more than several moments. I never liked Spanish food in the first place and even now when I smell their excretions, I dislike them even more. Not a pretty site or smell............................................................................​...................................................Thank God the Latin Attorney Gerneral Resigned............I think it is a sign of better air and atmosphere or at least I am hoping their kind get the message to GET OUT.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP