Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am the Powerball winner
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello...

I am the 314 million dollar Powerball winner, but I am actually kind of afraid of to come forward to claim my winnings until I figure out what kind of initial impact this is going to have upon my life. I've spent a lot of time fantasizing about this happening to me someday, and now that it has, I am at a loss as to what steps I need to take to protect myself from the onslaught of friends/relatives/sales people/con-artists, ect...

Can any of you please give me a short list of things that I need to consider BEFORE coming forward? Any good financial advisers here on this board, that might be able to clue me in, as far as things to do, and things to avoid?

Thanks a lot for any assistance.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP