Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The OFFICIAL Sean Hannity Sucks Thread
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Sean Hannity is infectious human waste and runs a more-than-biased talk show on the ever "Fair and Balanced" FoxNews network.
Nothing about FoxNews is Fair or Balanced.
When Sean Hannity "invites" someone like Dr. Paul to his "show," he always begins the SAME way, by immediately attacking them and being downright confrontational. On top of this, he NEVER provides any guest whom he disagrees with a FAIR chance to answer and/or provide facts.
His tactics are ugly and his program is awful.
Again, FoxNews PROFITS madly from this war in Iraq. Do you know why Sean Hannity hates Ron Paul? It's because Dr. Paul would do everything he could to end this illegal war, and to stop aggressive foreign policy which leads to more bloodshed and violence across the globe. And Mr. Hannity, who just so happens to work for FoxNews, obviously doesn't want the GRAVY TRAIN to come to a halt.
It's bullshit all the way, and the poor people that sit at home and watch that trash and believe that what they see on there is the way things are, well I pity them. And I pity my poor country and where it's headed.
FUCK the neo-cons and their warmongering.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP