Users Online Now: 2,337 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,339,721
Pageviews Today: 2,220,468Threads Today: 844Posts Today: 15,135
09:40 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The "Illuminati/Satan" isn't as horrible or wrong as you people think.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'll be honest, blunt, and cruel here. It's time to stop giving a fuck about the rest of the morons in this nation, hell on this planet. At this point, the best thing you can do is to save the people you care about, and your own ass, and say fuck it to all the rest.

How many times have any of you tried to tell people about this stuff, only for them to throw a fit and rant about how you hate America, and are a terrorist lover, and how you're soooooooooooo stupid, and insane, and need to get out of your mother's basement and all sorts of stupid derogatory bullshit? "Oh the government would never hurt us, they care about us/need us!" These are the same people who honestly are so goddamned naive they actually think no one on Earth would kill shitloads of people to gain power and control! Can you believe that?

Do you really want to help save people like that? Be honest with yourself, as much as you may hate the Illuminati or whoever it is you believe runs all this shit, can you at least admit to yourself that maybe those guys are right? Maybe the population of this world really are just useless eaters? Look at things from their point of view, these people have no real aspirations for anything, they just want to finish school, get a job, get married, pop out babies like tic tacs, then die. You ever see a thread on this very forum concerning the issue of having children and being sensible about it? notice many posters go on and on about their god given right to crank out as many babies as they fucking want, and anyone who even so much as says "Gee, shouldn't people think a bit more extensively on whether they truly want children and can raise them before having them?" gets told to fuck off, and insulted and told that humans need to have children as much as possible because babies are a gift from God. These are the same people who don't give a fuck about how much they pollute the environment, they don't give a fuck about anything but themselves.

How many Americans brag constantly and claim the US can always just nuke every other country on Earth and they'll live forever because the US is great? It ever occur to anyone that maybe TPTB realized the mentality of the average human long ago, and set forth a plan to solve this problem once and for all? Humans are naturally selfish, sickening, disgusting, heartless creatures that would sooner see everything else on Earth die than change their rotten ways.

With that said, would a false flag attack that kills people be so bad? It'll be killing tons of useless worthless eaters that are incredibly naive about the ways of the world. Such people just don't deserve to live frankly. Naivety is fine in a child and even a young adult to some degree, but seeing countless middle aged people in the suburbs acting like all is well and caring more about some vapid celebrities equally worthless life more than the environment and the current global chaos going on, that is just fucking disgusting.

How ca you possibly want to warn or save such worthless creatures? How many times have you offered to show someone information and proof of things going on so that they come come to their own conclusions, only to have them tell you to fuck off because "I don't have time for that bullshit"? How many times have you people gently and kindly with honest love in your hearts tried to actually show people real information only to get insulted and berated, and told you are the enemy?

With that said, I say fuck them all. I hope Bush manages to pull this shit off, I'll congratulate him for it. As awful as he may be, at least he's not a naive fucking imbecile. I find it hilarious the average American dismisses Bush as a misguided dumb guy who can't pronounce words properly, when in actuality he's far smarter than any of them could ever hope to be in their lifetime.

Fuck warning "the sheeple". Just let them fucking die.

Watch this video, despite the kiddy appearance of the claymation, it gives a perfect insight into what garbage humans are, and why you should quit warning these idiot sheeple and let them die. If that the real Satan is anything like that character, I'd say he really isn't the evil demon Christians portray him as.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP