Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject the EVIL of KOSHER and HALAL meat
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ok according to my understanding halal and kosher meat is done by saying a prayer at the time of the kill, cut the vein in the neck and let it bleed to death by hanging it upside down

WOW, how demonic is that

well i suppose if you can convince a ppl to mutilate their babies by cutting of the skin that covers the penishead, it wont be too hard to convince them of mutilating animals

i myself have pretty much decreased my animal product intake by like 93% ,

in india ppl kill animals to eat them, most dont eat beef, but a lot of chickens are killed

except the difference is the chicken/pork/ is alive and killed by ONE SWING of the machete on the neck, there is a understanding to make actual pain and transition of the chickens life as fast as possible

but to let the animal BLEED SLOWLY TO DEATH after you arrogantly say a sacrifice prayer is so damn demonically crafted
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP