Users Online Now: 1,789 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 727,188
Pageviews Today: 944,565Threads Today: 240Posts Today: 3,337
08:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A great earthquake to hit Jerusalem soon: Dome of the Rock removed and the Destruction of Damascus
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The moderator of the Two Olive Trees e-mailed me details about a dream he had last night and enclosed a photo of a large crack in the earth caused by Indonesia's recent earthquake which he said was similar to what he had seen in his dream.

- Scribe

16 September 2007

To ................,

Well, I heard about your dream that there will be a great earthquake. Well, there will be a great earthquake to hit Jerusalem soon and it will cause a crack in the earth like you saw in your dream, but I know it will cause a giant gusher of water to come up from below this Dome of the Rock so as to wash it and all the other Islamic abominations off the Temple Mount down through a hole provided for it so it can go down into the Kidron Valley to the garbage dump below.

There is a great faultline that comes up from Africa along the Jordan River on its way up towards Damascus, Syria. At the same time as the Dome of the Rock is being removed, this same earthquake will cause the city of Damascus to become as a rubble heap as written in Isaiah 17:1-3 from the water coming up under this Dome of the Rock. Read Ezekiel 47:1 to 5.

The Almighty God will clean the Promised Land of all abominable things and people soon so it can become a holy land again.

Elijah

Messages of God's Servant Prophet Elijah are on the internet at:
[link to groups.yahoo.com]
[link to www.two-olive-trees.org]
Chinese: http:.hkot.net/tot.html

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP