Users Online Now: 1,561 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 295,558
Pageviews Today: 481,441Threads Today: 161Posts Today: 2,746
06:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Salvation: God loves you and sent His son Jesus to die so you could have eternal life. - Please read this - Thank you.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Please take the time to read this message. I will be more than glad to answer any questions that you might have.Thank you. God loves you. Please let me hear from you.

I am a Christian who is sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. (Telling you how you can receive salvation/eternal life/go to Heaven)

This message is about Jesus Christ and where you will spend eternity.

Jesus said, "I am the way the TRUTH and the life, no man comes unto the Fahter but through me" (John 14:6)

John 8:32 says - "You shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall make you FREE"

I write this out of Love. The message is that God loves you and He sent His Son Jesus to die for you so you may have eternal life..

I speak from personal experience. God saved me. Jesus is the Son of God who died on the cross for our sins.

A person can not go to Heaven based upon how good they have been. A person needs Gods forgiveness to go to Heaven. Jesus loves you and He died for you. All men have sinned, and sin requires a penalty. The penalty for sin is death (Romans 6:23). If we paid for our own sins the punishment would be an eternity in Hell. Jesus (Gods Son) died for you so that you don't have to pay for your sins. Jesus hung on the cross and took your punishment. Jesus already paid the price for your sins. Jesus gave His life for you.

The Bible says:

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (Acts 4:12)

John 1:29 - The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
The Bible says:

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17- "For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."

Jesus loves you. He loved you enough to die for you.

The Bible says:

Romans 3:23 - "For ALL have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God"

We are sinners and we must admit that we Gods forgiveness for our sins.

Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 10:9 - That if you confess with your that Jesus is the Son of God, and you believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, you will be saved.

Romans 10:13 - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

How to become saved: You confess with your mouth that Jesus is the Son of God and you believe in your heart that God rose Jesus from the dead.

Below is a confession of faith you can read:

"Jesus Christ is the Son of God who died for me on the cross so my sins could be forgiven and so I could have eternal life. I believe God raised Jesus from the dead. I thank you God for sending your son Jesus to die for me on the cross so that I may have eternal life. I admit that I am a sinner. I have gone against your law and I am sorry. Help me to turn from my sin and do what is pleasing to you. Thank you God for saving me this day."

1st John 4:15 - Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

Please become saved today and receive forgiveness for your sins and eternal life before it's too late.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message.

If you are not saved please become saved today.
Waymon

Jesus is coming back soon for Christians. Don't get left behind. People need to get saved before it's to late. Are you saved?

If you are not saved please become saved today. Tomorrow might be to late.

Romans 10:13 - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP