Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Minot-Barksdale NUKES -- Caused by Chinese Hackers
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message William Thomas has written that the Minot-Barksdale Nuke Incident
was the result of Chinese Hackers
and claims to have evidence...

[link to www.willthomasonline.net]

WHO IS WILLIAM THOMAS?

I am an award-winning Canadian journalist specializing in health and environment. During and immediately after the Gulf War, he served five months in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait as a member of a three-man environmental emergency response team.

My feature writing and accompanying photography have appeared in more than 50 publications in eight countries, including translations into French, Dutch and Japanese.

A professional journalist for nearly four decades, my writing and photography have appeared in more than 50 publications in 8 countries-including translations into French, Dutch and Japanese. Winner of four Canadian feature-writing awards, I am the author of five books and several electronic “ebooks” available as exclusive downloads.

All of my work is thoroughly documented and footnoted. Much of my current reporting is based on a trusted insider, well known to me over our 15 year working relationship. “Hank”--not his real name--is a behind-the-scenes player on the world stage who draws on extensive contacts in the US military and intelligence communities to reveal stories presented only on the pages of this website.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP