Users Online Now: 1,347 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 192,593
Pageviews Today: 318,505Threads Today: 114Posts Today: 2,117
03:18 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject David Booths CD, Day of Doom is DANGEROUS!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I’m sitting here writing this and I’m still shaking from reading and watching David Booths CD “Day of Doom The Great and Terrible Day of the Lord”.

My husband and I have followed David Booth stories for almost a year and up until tonight we haven’t known what to think because of so much negative publicity since last March when he was kicked off the Coast to Coast Am Program during a commercial break.

Right after he was kicked off of that program hundreds of stories started to appear saying that his book, Code Red: The Coming Destruction of the United States, was plagiarized.

There then began a number of Internet postings about this from David Booths website, www.whatdoesitmean.com, and Wayne Greens website, www.waynegreen.com , denying plagiarism and explaining that what people were calling plagiarism was nothing more than ‘ONE’ reference that was omitted to one paragraph out of Booth’s entire book!

Since then it has seemed that everyone automatically believes that David Booth’s book is false at the same time having NO proof other than what ‘other people have said’ to back it up!

Another curious thing having to do with David Booth have been the hundreds of Internet articles and postings about things he has supposedly ‘predicted’ that would happen without one shred of evidence that he even said them!

Now my husband and I have always kept an open mind about not only David Booth but everything the world tries to keep us from knowing, so we ordered his CD and received it Monday.

Being like most of you reading this our week has been full in preparing to go to Akron from Louisville, where we are now, to be with our family for Thanksgiving. So tonight has been the first chance to view David Booths CD.

Both of us are still in shock for not only what we have just seen (the video part of David Booths meeting with Sister Lucia from Fatima is one of the most astounding parts!) but in the ‘behind the scenes’ recordings detailing David Booths private conversations with George Noory(www.coasttocoastam.com) and Jeff Rense(www.rense.com)!!!!!

What I absolutely don’t know is WHY!!! David Booth has not released these videos and pictures before! To me it would seem that when people are calling you a lire you just throw the truth back in their face. WHY didn’t David Booth do this??????

It’s as if he doesn’t even care what anyone thinks about him!!! That doesn’t make any sense!!!!!

On David Booths website where he offers this CD (Which by the way costs $49.95 plus $4.50 shipping but you don’t know it until you’re in the process of buying it, which I personally don’t think is fair even though you don’t have to buy it when you find out what it costs) he says:

"Do not think or believe either that this work contains ‘secret’ information or that it must be obtained to ‘discovery’ some heretofore untold mystery because it doesn’t."

THAT’S A LIE!!!!!!!!

The whole CD has so much ‘secret’ information in it (one of the most bizarre being the recorded telephone conversation between Wayne Green, George Noory and Nancy Lieder about how best to attack David Booth!) that this statement from David Booth is laughable!

I can’t even begin to describe to you how much watching this CD tonight has affected my husband and I. Both of our worlds are completely turned upside down now and we are both still shaking and wish we had never watched it!!!!!

I know from reading here on GLP that there are many of you who are more familiar with David Booth then we are so my request is for you to help us!!!! And I’m only asking for help from those of you who’ve seen this!!!

My advice to those of you who haven’t seen David Booths CD is to NOT watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, God! Help us all!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP