Users Online Now: 2,217 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 494,206
Pageviews Today: 809,790Threads Today: 269Posts Today: 4,476
09:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Missing Hikers..Attacked by Alien..Real case......
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message You Tube has a video of an unsolved 'missing Hikers case, all that was found was their video camera after the event. Most would say this is a fake, but I do not believe so. I have watched it carefully and also have captured the still frames showing the creature and its ship.
The ship is enclosed in a cloud as ufos often are, and if you look at the stills of the alien it has 3 digits on its left hand..a typical serpent/Grey?

Here is original u tube video and following are links to the captured stills, I have not altered or changed them in any way.
This I believe is a REAL video of an attack on two hikers.

Original link u tube [link to uk.youtube.com]

Still Links.

[link to img.photobucket.com]

IMAGE ( [link to img.photobucket.com] )

They exist, and are here debunk all you like, but theres too much evidence nowdays to show they do!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP