Users Online Now: 1,401 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 214,014
Pageviews Today: 286,977Threads Today: 87Posts Today: 1,291
02:26 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject John Haggee DENIES Jesus Was Messiah!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Call me crazy, but, I have stated over and again John Haggee is a false teacher and a blatant heretic. Now in his new book he states:

* The Jewish people, as a whole did not reject Jesus as Messiah.

* Jesus did not come to Earth to BE the Messiah.

* Jesus refused by word and deed to be the Messiah.

* The Jews cannot be blamed for not accepting what was never offered.

Think I'm crazy? Follow the link below and hear it from his own lips.

The Threshing Floor [link to threshingfloor.onevoicemm.net]

In Christ Jesus, the Messiah and the Living Son of the Living God Who came to "confirm the covenant to many" (Isa 42:6, 49:8, Dan. 9:27, Rom. 15:8, Heb. 6:17, Mt. 26:28, Mk. 14:24), among men that was "confirmed" in heaven 430 years BEFORE the law. Galatians 3:17.

Pray for Haggee as he has twisted God's Word to placate the Jews of Israel and preaches lies and false doctrine. If you follow his teachings I would stop immediately and ask the Lord to open your heart to the truth. We were warned false teachers would come in the last days "making merchandise of His body" , Haggee is only one of many. (2 Peter 2:1-3)

It would seem he is more easily identified as someone Titus warned about in Titus 1:10-14 as it is plain Haggee seeks to sell his new book and be as the following states;

10: For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12: One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13: This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14: Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

He is lying to the Jews for the sake of monetary gain (filthy lucre). The Greek says:

"...aischros (filthy, dishonour) kerdos (gain, advantage)..."

The Greek word "kerdos" (ker'-dos) 2771 can mean both monetary gain and position or status, which is exactly what this charlatan is doing. He is trying to sell books and make the Jews and others believe he is some major authority when, in fact, he is a blasphemer and false teacher.

I'm not really all that surprised after listening to this obese windbag in the past. All one can do is pray. [link to p103.ezboard.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP