Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING: DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT JOHN TITOR IS THE REAL DEAL
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here's a fax John Titor sent to Art Bell back in 1998 in which Art read on the air;

[link to 72.14.235.104]

---------------
Dear Art ,
I had to fax when I heard other time travelers calling in from any time past the year 2500 AD.
please let me explain....

Time travel was invented in 2034

off shoots of certain successful fusion reactor research allowed scientists at CERN to produce the worlds first contained singularity engine.

The basic design involves rotating singularities inside a magnetic feild.
By altering the speed and direction of rotation you can travel both forward and backward in time.

time itself can be understood in terms of connected lines. When you go back in time you travel on your original time line when you turn the singularity engine off a new time line is created due to the fact that you and your time machine are now there.

In other words a new universe is created. To get back to your original line you must travel a split second farther back and immediately throw the engine into forward without turning it off.

some interesting outcomes of this are:
you meet yourself I have done it often even taken a younger version of myself along for a few rides before returning myself to the new timeline and going back to mine.

You can alter history in the new universe that you have just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle. the oldest one was a sky scraper that don't exist in New York .

Interestingly when you travel in time you must compensate for the orbit of the Earth since the time machine doesn't move you have to adjust the engine so you remain on the planet when you turn it off.

Now for the future you might want to know about..Y2K is a disaster . Many people die on the highways when they freeze to death trying to get to warmer weather. The gov. tries to keep power by instituting marshall law but all of it collapses when their efforts to bring the power back up fail.

A few years later communial government system is developed after the constitution takes a few twists.

China retakes Tiawan
Isreal wins the largest battle for their life.
and Russia is covered in Nuclear snow
from their collapsed reactors.
-------

This is the most freaky part of Titor's 1998 FAX to Art;

"You can alter history in the new universe that you just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle. The oldest one was a skyscraper that don't exist in New York."

"a skyscraper that don't exist in New York" = WORLD TRADE CENTER

According to another website;

[link to www.damninteresting.com]

"The story didn't really start on 2-NOV-2000 with Titor's first post on the TTI site. It started the week that Art Bell first decided to "retire" in 1998. "Titor" faxed him an early version of the story that day. Bell wasn't there and the guest host didn't see it.

The week that Bell came out of retirement Titor faxed him again. He laid out, in the fax, an early version of the story. Remember - this is 1998."
-------

According to the program summaries on the old artbell.com website, the FAX was read on the air on October 29th, 1998;

[link to web.archive.org]

"10/29/98 Thursday / Friday

* Glenn.... John Glenn is back in space after a successful launch.
* Time Traveler.... Art reads a fax from a time traveler with quite a lot of info in it about what you will see in the future."
-------

Everyone needs to dig up the archives and old tapes of Coast to Coast AM from October 29th, 1998. The clip of Art reading this FAX from John The Time Traveler needs to be found.

This clinches the fact that John Titor is REAL DEAL.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP