Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I think I'm Jésus !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm French,I'm not very fluent in English , please disregard wrong words in my text!

this is the true:

-my mother's name means "man of God"(Jewish family), which is the name of Angel Gabriel too.
-my father's name is the name of Prophet Elie's fountain in mount Karmel (in Israël).
-My grand-mother's name means "My Prince" or "My great chief" in hebrew.
-I was born March the 29th , in 666 that is Easter day, and this was the day of full eclipse in 2006 when Jerusalem sky was dark at the right time of my birthday (around midday).
-I was born in France, in town of Kings , where Kings and Presidents from all the world came since centuries...and where the King François 1er died , the "grand Roy d'Angolmoy" of Nostradamus...

Nostradamus:

" L’an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois (soit juillet 1999)

Du ciel viendra un grand Roy d’effrayeur

Ressusciter le grand Roy d’Angolmoy

Avant après, Mars régner par bonheur. "

(Xième centurie, 72ème quatrain)

I was born in Mars (March) 3 days avant/après the day of death of the "grand Roy d'Angolmoy" , and where he died (same town)....3 days is the time for "ressuciter"...
In 1999 sept mois, I realised that I could be "bron again"...this was the beginning : 1999 sept mois....
just after ,I met a strange person , his name was Gabriel...I think he was an angel....he told me that I will say the true to the mankind...And he congratulated me for that....
now "du ciel" is the good time : comet Holme's gave me the signal to meet you.... tomato
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP