Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Feds(Terror Inc.)Setting up SE for Major Forest Fires
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Everyone knows the fairy tale 'The Emperor Wears No Clothes'. This is the case with chemtrails. As long as the Feds TELL everyone that "persistent contrails" are harmless and not chemtrails, the majority will believe it. Every now and then someone will pop out of the woodwork to tell the people that 'the emperor isn't wearing any clothes'. Everyone can see chemtrails but it takes independent thinkers to see through the Federal debunking fairy tales. In actuality the chemtrail spraying program is much more sinister than the Federal debunkers would ever want you to believe. It is a chemical weapons program. Chemtrails cause high pressure and as a consequence cause drought. This is a fact.

Chemtrails have been used in Tennessee and elsewhere in the Southeast as a chemical weapon designed to cause long term drought. Chemtrails have been sprayed in the Southeast almost the whole summer continuously...something I have not seen in my forty years of existence. As a consequence, approximately 1% of the NATIVE trees have died here in the Southeast this year. This week in TN, the chemtrails have been sprayed more vigorously than normal (Monday through Friday...apparently chemtrail pilots have the weekends off). The leaves are falling. I have a very large suspicion that the Federal Terrorists-R-US are setting up this area for major forest fires. I suspect they will keep it dry for another couple weeks and then, when all the leaves are dry, accidently drop some flares from some F-15's over large areas of the fire prone South. This will happen when a chemtrail made high pressure meets with a low pressure front and it is extremely windy ouside as a consequence. In fact, Federal Terrorists-R-US are already softening us up to this notion through the Weather Channel. They're already pumping us full of fire propaganda in the Southeast. THEY'RE SETTING IT UP. Watch the chemtrails go for the next few weeks (and no precipitation) and then see if fires don't sprout mysteriously across large portions of the Southeast on a chemtrail made windy day. Apparently Chertoff and Homeland Insecurity needs job security. I'm wondering how many people are going to die, how many will lose their homes, how many will be displaced...all at the design and wim of the Federal Terrorists-R-US local chemtrail spraying chapter.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP